Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What do I do at this point? I've never been so angry.

Ruthless Lover

10,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Good luck darlin'.
I've filed a ticket for a similar issue and over 3 months later mine is still open. ._.

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
x Luna LoveBad x
Good luck darlin'.
I've filed a ticket for a similar issue and over 3 months later mine is still open. ._.

That's bullshit -.-

Ruthless Lover

10,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
oNoxity
x Luna LoveBad x
Good luck darlin'.

That's bullshit -.-

I know. ._.

Shameless Nerd

oNoxity

There can be a system lag of up to 48 hrs. If you do not get it by then than you will need to file a ticket. The current wait time is quite long due to high volume of tickets being filed in comparison to the admins that can handle them.

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity

There can be a system lag of up to 48 hrs. If you do not get it by then than you will need to file a ticket. The current wait time is quite long due to high volume of tickets being filed in comparison to the admins that can handle them.

Then, if you know there's an issue that appears to contribute to a high volume of tickets, why isn't Gaia doing something to improve the system?

If you, or the company, are intent on advertising so I make a purchase, why can't the purchasing process be FUNCTIONING so I can PROPERLY waste my income?

It would be AWESOME if you let your supervisors know that a CUSTOMER of your company wants an issue to be immediately fixed, because as a CUSTOMER that has contributed a good amount of money to the site, I should NOT have to wait and file a ticket to receive what I purchased. That's as though I'm saying that I'M in the fault for YOUR company's mistake.

Shameless Nerd

oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity

Then, if you know there's an issue that appears to contribute to a high volume of tickets, why isn't Gaia doing something to improve the system?

If you, or the company, are intent on advertising so I make a purchase, why can't the purchasing process be FUNCTIONING so I can PROPERLY waste my income?

It would be AWESOME if you let your supervisors know that a CUSTOMER of your company wants an issue to be immediately fixed, because as a CUSTOMER that has contributed a good amount of money to the site, I should NOT have to wait and file a ticket to receive what I purchased. That's as though I'm saying that I'M in the fault for YOUR company's mistake.

I am just an FA, a volunteer. I have absolutely nothing to do with Gaia as a site besides moving threads.

Tickets are backed up due to the fact that only paid admins are capable of handling them and there is quite a shortage of them at the moment. In order to be an administrator, you have to live in California so that's why it isn't as easy as just "getting more people".

Unfortunately, donating to the site does not give you preferential treatment. You have to go about the same avenues as someone who does not donate.

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity

I am just an FA, a volunteer. I have absolutely nothing to do with Gaia as a site besides moving threads.

Tickets are backed up due to the fact that only paid admins are capable of handling them and there is quite a shortage of them at e moment.

Unfortunately, donating to the site does not give you preferential treatment. You have to go about the same avenues as someone who does not donate.

Like I said, letting your SUPERVISOR know. Also, it's no longer considered a donation. I am making a purchase from your company. It doesn't say "Donate" anywhere on the "BUY Gaia cash" page.

And since I've moved from what was considered Donator to Customer, then, yes. I do believe that I should be getting preferential treatment over those who are just here for the free samples.

Shameless Nerd

oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity

Tickets are backed up due to the fact that only paid admins are capable of handling them and there is quite a shortage of them at e moment.

Like I said, letting your SUPERVISOR know. Also, it's no longer considered a donation. I am making a purchase from your company. It doesn't say "Donate" anywhere on the "BUY Gaia cash" page.

And since I've moved from what was considered Donator to Customer, then, yes. I do believe that I should be getting preferential treatment over those who are just here for the free samples.

As I said, I am a volunteer. I do not have a supervisor.

Buying Gaia cash is considering donating to the site. Whether you choose to file the ticket or not is up to you but you will not be bumped to the front just because you give the site money. That is something you do in your own free will, you are not forced to do so. Therefore, you are not entitled to any better treatment than any other user. That being said, your question has been answered so continuing to argue over this issue is considered spam in this forum. If you have issues with how tickets are handled, you are more than welcome to post in the Site Feedback forum.

Tipsy Smoker

oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity

My suggestion to you is to leave the site, you obviously don't
know or understand how the site/staff work. Forum assistants
ARE NOT STAFF MEMBERS. They are people like you and me
who volunteer to browse the forums and move threads to their proper places.
Most members of this community know that and also know better
than to sit there and act like a pompous entitled ninny to a FORUM
ASSIST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUE YOU'RE
HAVING. Her title even SAYS "Forum Assistant". Please become
acquainted with the site and know what you're talking about before
going out of your way to incorrectly tell someone off and look obnoxious.

Secondly, you not being granted your cash is karma for giving money
to a company who does not deserve it, for being a part of the problem.
You should be given preferential treatment because you spend real
life money? Are you serious? Since when the hell has Gaia, in the past
year, given ANYONE preferential treatment or even displayed any decency
in their business practices? When did they start giving a damn about
anyone but their company? THEY DON'T, whether you spend money or
not. The point is they suckered you and got your money, that is literally
all they care about.

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kaleidedope
oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity
Pink Peppercorn
oNoxity

My suggestion to you is to leave the site, you obviously don't
know or understand how the site/staff work. Forum assistants
ARE NOT STAFF MEMBERS. They are people like you and me
who volunteer to browse the forums and move threads to their proper places.
Most members of this community know that and also know better
than to sit there and act like a pompous entitled ninny to a FORUM
ASSIST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUE YOU'RE
HAVING. Her title even SAYS "Forum Assistant". Please become
acquainted with the site and know what you're talking about before
going out of your way to incorrectly tell someone off and look obnoxious.

Secondly, you not being granted your cash is karma for giving money
to a company who does not deserve it, for being a part of the problem.
You should be given preferential treatment because you spend real
life money? Are you serious? Since when the hell has Gaia, in the past
year, given ANYONE preferential treatment or even displayed any decency
in their business practices? When did they start giving a damn about
anyone but their company? THEY DON'T, whether you spend money or
not. The point is they suckered you and got your money, that is literally
all they care about.

"leave this site" " giving money to a company who does not deserve it"

You need ott make up your mind honey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items