Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

• This section is important because it lists many news and updates to the store. This includes new item announcements, upcoming sales, events, etc. The most recent news will be at the top of the list.

12/28/08 - I finally hired all my needed workers! Welcome swift_claw and Kabikaz as our colorists and Kaimi Kalani as our guild/roleplayer manager!
12/12/08 - I am hiring workers here.
User Image

• Please read and follow the rules, otherwise you might be hated, blackmailed, or banned from Gaia itself.

• Follow the Gaia Terms of Service (TOS).
• No stealing any of my images, which is credited to me.
• No hacking...
• No being big meany jerks.
• All trades go to this mule account, Lynx Keeper.
• All orders and such should be posted in this thread and not PMed unless asked to.
• Be patient about everything and anything; I am just a 9th grader!

User Image

• If you have any questions, please ask them! They might be featured on here.

• Why do you use that robot from FLCL as your home banner and affiliates link?
•• Because you touch yourself at night.

• I saw somebody with a Generation 0 Lynx... How is that possible?
•• Anyone who buys a custom Lynx gets their Generation to be 0. Generations change after every 50 Lynx is sold. So the first 50 Lynx sold would be Generation 1, the next 50 would be Generation 2 and so forth. Generation 0 is special, however, as they are rare custom orders.
User Image

• Well to start things off... If you didn't understand by context clues, the pets I am selling here are called Lynxes... Lynx for singular. They are a 2 stage pixel pet. They have pixel lines and pixel shading, but their coloring is done traditionally digital. Lynxes are basically cats... But they're not.

• With buying and owning a Lynx, you receive the following things:

• The Lynx you bought (of course)
• A cert to go with it (default cert)
• A journal (see the "journals" section)

• And when buying and owning a Lynx, you are able to do the following things:

• Watch it grow (sort of mandatory, unless you use a specific potion)
• Join the guild (you can't join if you don't own a Lynx)
• Post journal entries (sort of like roleplaying, or it can be factual, whichever)
• Roleplay (see the "roleplay" section)
• Earn roleplaying points (you can use these points in many ways)
• Purchase items (see the "item store" section)
• Participate in certain events (some events require you to have a lynx)
• And much more... (there's probably more stuff that you can do that I haven't listed)

• If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

User Image

• These Lynxes have 5 different forms, and 2 stages each: Kitten and Adult.

Normal
• Place of Origin: Calm Island

Wild
• Place of Origin: High Island

Fairy
• Place of Origin: Magic Island

Angelic
• Place of Origin: Sky Island

Demonic
• Place of Origin: Death Island

• I put down where every type comes from and this is mainly for roleplaying purposes. If you buy a Normal kitten, you MUST start off your roleplaying at Calm Island (same goes with the other types, matching their listed island). Only when your kitten becomes an adult can you move to a different location.
User Image

• The world of the Lynxes are comprised of 5 islands: Calm Island, High Island. Magic Island, Sky Island, and Death Island.

• If you read "Stages" in the previous sections, you would know what type of Lynx belongs to a certain island. Normals are from Calm Island, Wilds are from High Island, Fairies are from Magic Island, Angels are from Sky Island, and Demons are from Death Island.

• When roleplaying your Lynx, you MUST start them off at their designated island. They can only visit other islands when they become adults.

User Image

• Need to insert picture and description...

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

• I basically only sell Lynxes in 3 ways: Flatsales, Auctions, and Customs. But customs are more complicated, so they get their own post, hehe

• Flatsales, if you don't know, is the most basic of sales. I have a kitten, you buy it at a set amount. It's that simple... Sorta.
• All flatsale orders are to be posted here on this thread and trades should be sent immediately afterwords to the store's mule account, which is Lynx Keeper, the one whose posting this...
• You can only purchase 1 kitten per flatsale.

• Auctions, again if you don't know, is when people bid on a kitten. Highest bid over a certain amount of time wins the kitten.
• Under the auction section, if I'm holding an auction, will provide a link to a separate thread where the auction is being held. Bids are to be posted there. Winner must send trade to the shop's mule account, Lynx Keeper.

• Customs are when you ask exactly what you want in a Lynx and I make it. These are only available at certain times (when i feel like it fool) and are very expensive. Look in the "Customs" section for more details.
• If all custom slots are closed or filled, please do not bug me about opening them. I will open them when I please.

User Image

• To know if there is a flatsale going on, you should see a picture of available kittens below. If you don't, then it means I'm not holding a flatsale.

• You can only start to order a kitten from a flatsale after I say "HAJIMEMASHOU!". Any orders before that will not be accepted.

• It's a first come first serve basis, after I say the key word mentioned above, of course.

• When posting which kitten you want, use the order form below, fully filled out. It is advised you fill it out beforehand so you can get ahead of the competition after I say the special keyword to start.

• All trades go to me, the store mule, Lynx Keeper.

• Also, you can only purchase up to 1 kitten per flatsale.

[ no flatsale is going on right now ]

• Price: N/A
• Begins: N/A
• Started?: No

User Image

• To know if there is an auction going on, there should be a hyperlink below, directing you to the auction thread.

[ no auction is going on right now ]

• Starting Bid: N/A
• Begins: N/A
• Started?: No

User Image

• Please use this ordering form when ordering from a flatsale and post it in this thread.

• When winning an auction, you will be using a different order form that is available in the auction thread.

• All trades go to me, the store mule, Lynx Keeper.

[size=14]I would like to purchase a [b]LYNX[/b] from a [b]FLATSALE[/b]![/size]
[size=11][color=darkred][b]Username:[/b] (your gaian username)
[b]Link to your Logbook:[/b] (go to "Customer Logbook" in the guild, search for your specific thread, and give me the URL here; if you are new and do not have a logbook, just say "NEW")
[b]Lynx:[/b] (which kitten you would like to purchase; remember you can only choose 1)
[b]Total GG:[/b] (the total amount of Gaia gold that this Lynx requires for you to purchase it)
----------------------------------------------------------
[b]Name:[/b] (desired name of the Lynx)
[b]Gender:[/b] (male or female)
[b]Personality:[/b] (choose 1 adjective)
[/size][/color]
User Image

• Here at the item store, you can use Gaia gold, store credit, or Roleplaying Points to purchase various items for your Lynxes.

• You can view the amount of Roleplaying Points, current items, and a log of your purchases in the guild, under sub-forum "Customer Logbook".

• All items you buy will be transferred to your inventory, which you can view in the "Customer Logbook" sub-forum in the guild. In the same place, you can post if you want to equip a certain item to a certain Lynx, use an item on a Lynx, or transfer an item or equip to somebody else.

• Purchase by using the order form below, and posting it in this thread.

User Image

• Please use this order form when purchasing items and post it in this thread.

• If your order requires you to pay me in Gaian gold, then send a trade immediately after posting your order to me, the shop mule, Lynx Keeper.

[size=14]I would like to order some [b]ITEMS[/b]![/size]
[size=11][color=darkred][b]Username:[/b] (your gaian username)
[b]Link to your Logbook:[/b] (go to "Customer Logbook" in the guild, search for your specific thread, and give me the URL here)
Items: (what you want to buy)
[b]Total RP points:[/b] (the total amount of RP points these items you are buying requires; put 0 if none)
[b]Total GG:[/b] (the total amount of Gaia gold these items you are buying requires; put 0 if none)
[/size][/color]
User Image

This section is very important to read if you plan on roleplaying with your Lynx(es).

• First of all, to roleplay, you need to go to the guild and request to join. If you already are a member, then that's good.

• You also need to own a Lynx... Of course.

• Now to roleplay, you need to go to 1 of 5 subforums. Those subforums are the Islands. If your Lynx is still a kitten, you can only roleplay him/her at a specific Island or subforum. That specific Island is the Place of Origin of the Lynx, depending on its type of breed. Read the "Stages" section on this page if you do not know what Lynx belongs where.

• Once your Lynx becomes an adult, you are more than free to visit other Islands and roleplay there.

• Now in the roleplaying subforums, in order to gain Roleplaying Points, you must roleplay in the sticky threads. Any thread that is not a sticky will not earn you RP points. That pretty much means any thread that is not created by me will not be eligible for you to earn RP points.

• RP points will be counted by the Guild/Roleplay Manager which will then be distributed by me. You will get 1-3 points per post, depending on the length and value of the posts. You will only receive your points after the sticky you are roleplaying in, ends.

• You might be thinking "What? It ends?". Well every sticky thread in the RP sub-forums is unique. Each one has it's own base story, which roleplayers will add on to and create a fabulous story.

• Each sticky also has a maximum number of players thing. If you start roleplaying in a sticky, you are automatically signed up for the sticky, as long as there are slots available. If the maximum is reached (which is usually 3-6, depending on the sticky life span, which I will explain ahead) then you cannot join the roleplay until someone resigns. If you decide to resign, you will not gain any RP points that you have worked at so far. And if a person posts like once, and gets signed in, but doesn't post again, you can notify me by creating a thread requesting me to kick somebody out. In order for me to do this, every other member in that sticky must also post in that requesting thread.

• Each sticky also has a life span. Some have a life span of 50 pages, some have of 100 pages. This means that when the thread reaches that number of pages (it doesn't have to be exact; can be more or less 10 pages maximum off) the thread will end. So if the thread has a life span of 50 pages and you're at 45 pages, it's time to start solving the problem and having a happy (or sad) ending.

• Each sticky also has a RP mode. If the mode is "Lynx Mode", then you must roleplay as if you were the Lynx, in 1st person. An example is "I growled at the opposing beast, stiffening my arms and legs with my claws sticking out." If the mode is "Narrative Mode", then you must roleplay as if you were a storyteller, talking about the Lynx. An example is "The Lynx became terribly afraid when it began raining," And if it is the 3rd mode, "Owner Mode", then you must roleplay as if you were you, with the Lynx as your pet. An example is "I pulled out my special handkerchief, dipped it in the lake, and began to clean my Lynx's wounds."

• At the end, you receive your RP points, as well as a special item reward. The sticky will now be "Closed" and anyone who RPs there, will not gain any points. The sticky will still be available for people to post on, but it's status will be "Closed" instead of "Open" or "Full".

• And yeah, if you see a sticky that says "Open", it means there's RP slots available. "Full" means no RP slots available, but there is a RP going on. "Closed" means the story ended.

• Also, when you have RP points, you can use them to purchase certain things from the item store.

• Yeah... If you are a bit confused, it's best to just go to the guild and look for yourself.

• Some rules on roleplaying:
• No godmoding - Don't make your Lynx overly powerful or something.
• No killing of the Lynxes - Don't all of a sudden betray your fellow RPer by killing their Lynx, or make a non-character kill them (i.e. "A demon from hell came and killed Lynx Keeper's Lynx" ). And no suicide either! This is only allowed if the Lynx is able to be brought back alive.
• No double posting - You can only post again once someone else has posted.
• Use good judgement - Don't make too much drastic choices when roleplaying... Remember there are other people sharing the story with you!

• If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
User Image

• Every Lynx comes with it's own thread, called a Journal. You can view the full of list of the journals by going to the guild and looking in the "Lynx Journals" sub-forum.

• With Journals, you can view information about the Lynxes. Owners can also post journal entries and what-not.

• Here's a quick list of the Lynxes in alphabetical order:
User Image

• Customs are closed...

User Image

• Ordering is closed...
User Image

• Breeding is closed...

User Image

• Ordering is closed...
User Image

• The people listed here are the ones usually here the most, or my close friends.

Danko X
iRinnie
Pendantic_+_Dandelion
SweetPinkPoison

User Image

• The people listed here are the ones who are BANNED from this entire store (meaning this thread, any related threads, and guild).
User Image

• If you would like to be affiliates with us, please, beforehand, add our banner and link to your shop first, and then come here asking us to add you. If you have not added us first, we will not add you. You may PM me, hisako`, or post in this thread. Please provide a code.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/ynx-currently-hiring-workers-see-inside/t.45733643/][img]http://tinyurl.com/4dlly3[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/ynx-currently-hiring-workers-see-inside/t.45733643/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/5cwght[/IMG][/url]
User Image

• These are our affiliates. If you would like to become one, please read the previous post.

User Image
User Image

• Shop Owner - hisako`
• Shop Mule - Lynx Keeper
• Colorist - hisako`
• Colorist - swift_claw
• Colorist - Kabikaz
• Guild/Roleplay Manager - Kaimi Kalani

User Image

• Lineart - hisako`
• Shading Template - hisako`
• Banners - hisako`
• Certs - hisako`
• Island Art - N/A
• World Map - N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff