Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I.... Don't really have a favorite number?

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
My fave number is 3 * u*

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Uwaaahhhhh. Hope nobody minds if I show off my art of my character! =o <33

As previously mentioned I'm not that good at drawing people BUT...here she is! x3
Will hafta post her for approval now is the next step I s'pose!

User Image

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Soldier of Song

my favorite number is 69

emotion_awesome

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

I like her hat! * U * b

good job, kami......

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Thank you!!! So I used a picture of myself, but my hair is pink right now...'tis naturally blonde so I went with that haha.

And I must admit it was kinda fun putting old-timey clothes on myself? xD
I hope I got the style right! Those are definitely her fancy clothes though, I'd suspect she wears a less flashy colored wardrobe usually. ^^;;

Also.....if it's not too late, I just clued in on this...!!!

CARRY THAT FIRE INTO THE WORLD...
[*] [Sareibear]

Human Human

MOAR SCANDALOUS DRESSERS FOR WARDWOOD. xD

oh kami...............

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Scandalous? Is that good...or did I fudge it up totally? xD;;

Bear

Kamileunaire
my favorite number is 69

emotion_awesome

No, 27 is the best number, get outta town

which is also why I made Kozel's birthday December 27th TIEM TO UPDATE HIS PROFILE

Sarei!! I'm sooooo pleased to see enthusiastic newbies

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Soldier of Song
Kamileunaire
my favorite number is 69

emotion_awesome

No, 27 is the best number, get outta town

which is also why I made Kozel's birthday December 27th TIEM TO UPDATE HIS PROFILE

Sarei!! I'm sooooo pleased to see enthusiastic newbies

I DIDNT SAY IT WAS BETTER GOSSHHSHSHSHSS

also mm ah kozel i need to give him a birthday kiss :3

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOZEL!!

I DREW YOU A - oh wait that was a week ago

HAVE THIS DOG THING INSTEAD

User Image

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
I really wish I was better at people. HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM SO PERFECT AND CUTE?!?!?! D=

-scribbles all over her image- IDK why but no matter how it turns out...I am proud of it but still so ashamed...xDDDDD

I think I just need to pay someone to make me something much, much nicer. I can't do full-body but I really wanted a full shot of her wearing a nice, more...down-toned dress. Lol. rofl

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Ahahaha my Petrichor isn't period appropriate either - I'm really quite awful at that u__u

I think I tend to just google 'regency fashion' when i need to draw a character ahah u__u ;;; She's not super scandalous compared to how much everyone else is wearing but she is showing a bit more arm qvq!!! i think she's really nice for a first try though heee

Human Human

Meh. Off the shoulder anything wasn't a thing or sleeveless for that matter (puff sleeves ftw), but Wardwood isn't that historically accurate anyways. So don't worry about it.
Also, while caricature artists definitely exaggerated things, there's a reason why we have this image of the heaving Regency bosom and why there are cartoons where ladies are wearing dresses but with how much coverage they provided they might as well have been naked despite the ample layers they were wearing. Modesty definitely won out over being revealing but serious cleavage wasn't unheard of, but people in the Regency tended to layer up (though obviously there were ladies of ill-repute who would dress daringly as well as perhaps really well-established ladies whose reputations could take a hit who would dress scandalously on a dare). Elizabeth and Darcy in the Your Hands are Cold scene at the end of the 2005 adaptation of P&P were basically naked by Regency standards (Caroline too at the Netherfield ball; someone please explain to me what in the world she is wearing).

But yeah, for evening wear, ladies tended to show a little more cleavage because when you're fashionably plump, those empire waists and bust shelf things make it pretty much impossible to hide it all even when you're being pretty modest with your evening gown (man, those good ole days when it was good to be fat).

Bear

thyPOPE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOZEL!!

I DREW YOU A - oh wait that was a week ago

HAVE THIS DOG THING INSTEAD

User Image

AW LIL PETRI

thank you so much popo ;w; you've been so amazing spoiling me with art aaaah

Morphy, I'm so jealous of your extensive Regency knowledge. And don't worry Sarei, I'm not best at people either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff