Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Red Bamboo Forest, a place in the high mountains of the Himalayas;
homeland to the Red Panda (a.k.a fire fox, cat bear, etc). From the flames of their
burnt forest, they're rising to take on new life to regain their forest once more.

Navigating through the forest:
1.Welcome
2.News & Updates
3. Rules & F.A.Q.
4. Story
5. Panda Stages
6. Events
7. Customs
8. Breeding
9. Special Items
10. Owners' list & Pandas
11. Staff & Lists
12. Affiliate
User Image

Nov.08.2008: Around the World Rp
Oct.31.2008: Special Halloween Event
Oct.21.2008: KH Event sale
Aug.24.2008:GRAND OPENING THREE DAY EVENT
User Image

1. Follow Gaia's TOS and my rules of the shop and we will get along fine.
2. Do not steal/copy/edit the art or claim a pet that is not yours as your own.
3. No begging!
4. Do not discourage people from applying for the different events.
5. Bumping is allowed.
6. No drama llamas!!
7.If there is a problem on the thread or/and with your pet, please let one of the staff members or me know and we will fix it.
8. No quoting any of the main posts.
9. Please read the thread before pming with a silly question where the answer can be found the thread.
10.Have fun!

F.A.Q.

Q.I want a panda, can i have one?

A.Sure, but you must get them through one or many of the differents events we hold.

Q. When is payment due?
A.24 hours of wining the pet. If you need more time because of certain reasons lets us know and we may grant extra time but not too much time.

Q. How many Pandas can one person own?
A. Doesn't Matter To Me!

Q. How many Pandas can I buy at once?
A. In a Flatsale, one. Only one, even if you were going to buy one for a friend and would want one yourself.

In a Auction, raffle or thread games, you can apply for as many as you want.

Q. I can't seem to get one, will there be more events?
A. Of course. My goal in this shop is to atleast have one flatsale a month along with thread games.
User Image

Long ago lived two lonely red pandas. They would wander through the woods. Unable to breed because of an unknown force, they had no others to accompany them. But one morning, they stumbled upon a little hut and met a human. But it wasn't a normal human you see around, she could speak their language. The villagers said she was a witch, but she was only gifted by the innocent power of the Finding. So, she lived alone and helped others who would stumble across her hut without hesistation. But when the two red pandas stumbled across, she realized they were in for a destiny like no other. The human introduced herself as Telina and told the two red pandas of their destiny.
"When the day turns dark in a red forset, you will be blessed with a child. But it will be different, it will come into the world as flame like no other and will have others of its kind. But you must promise to take good care of it and not leave it alone until its old enough" and with that Telina went back into her hut.
The red pandas left and lived their normal lives until one day the came into a red forest and thats when the day suddenly turned dark. A Flame appeared in front of the two red pandas, but it stayed there, and it seemed to have a peculiar aura. A couple of days later the flame changed and turned into a solid red panda cub. The couple was happy and named him Tiro. Generations later, many special red pandas lived together in harmony and rised again.
User Image

TIME TO INTRODUCE THE PANDAS:

Coming soon a new growth chart! !

(Females to the left and the Males to the right. Adult forms coming soon)

Flame: In the bamboo forest, each and every panda starts off as a flame. A flicker of light and life you might say.
GROWTH TO THE NEXT STAGE: 1 WEEK

Baby: At this stage, they are helpless and rely their caretaker or parents for everything.
GROWTH TO THE NEXT STAGE: 9-12 DAYS

Child: This is the playful stage of their life. They are known for their curiosity and will get into anything and everything. Keep a close eye on them.
GROWTH TO THE NEXT STAGE: 10-12 DAYS

Teen: At this stage, they are becoming more independant and venture out to see more than whats around the den. The males are thick headed and like to test their limits with one and other. The females are more mature than the males but still have an attitude towards each other. At this stage, they will seek out a mate affectionally and its up to the mate to accept.
GROWTH TO THE NEXT STAGE: 7-9 DAYS

Adult: They have finally reached their final growth point. They are well ajusted, mature and ready to be fully on their own. They venture out to establish territories, frequently alone, and only rarely live in pairs or in groups of families. They mostly come together only to mate at the end of December to the middle of February.

GROWTH TO THE NEXT STAGE: FINAL STAGE
User Image

FLATSALE

Flatsale price for the Flames are 3k. Payment is due within 24 hours of winning the flame unless something comes up. In this case, we must be alerted. If payment isn't given, it will be put up for grabs.

Remember one per person to make it fair.

Flatsale doesn't begin until these words are said, " GO FLAME GO!

KH EVENT:
-Same flatesale rules apply (24hrs payment, one per person)
-Flames are 5K each

CURRENT FLAMES A BLAZE

AUCTION

These are special flames auctioned off to the highest bidder.

The same payment options applies for pandas won through auction. You have 24 hours to send in the payment.

Auction Now!

To Bid please use the following form!
[size=14][color=darkred][b]I'm placing a bid![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Bidding on:[/b]
[b]Amount:[/b]

FLAMES CURRENTLY BURNING

RAFFLES
Raffles will usually happen when there is a big shop event or holiday or monthly flatsale. Raffles are run by the different members of the shop. Rules and tickets sales are decided upon them. So sometimes it can be a free raffles limiting to one ticket entry or a regular raffle where you have to pay money to the hosting shop member.

CURRENT FLAMES A BLAZE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THE RAFFLE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS CODE AND SEND PAYMENT TO THE MULE THREAD.

The tickets are 100 gold each.
This will be post on the first page as well.
For the Nobody Flame:
I'm Just a nobody with __(number of tickets you want) stolen hearts.

Raffle List for Nobody Flame:
kilaclow4eva 1-5

For the Heartless Flame:
I want to eat your heart! I have eatten __(number of tickets you want) hearts.

Raffle List for Heartless Flame:
ilkeegs 1-47

SPECIAL EVENTS
This can range from simple thread games to Rp games.

CURRENT FLAMES A BLAZE

THREAD GAMES
These games can be in the form of dice games to trivia games played on the thread.

RP EVENT
User Image

(Reservered)
User Image

Breeding Information
1. Your Panda must be fully-grown to be able to breed/
2. Male and Female breeding only.
3. Both parties that want to bred their pandas must be in agreement.
4. If 1 owner is breeding, then there will be 1 baby. If 2 owners are breeding, then there will be 1-3 babies.
5. Breedings only happen when there are slots open. There are only 3 slots for breeding.
6. You may only have 1 slot at a given time, so you can’t have 2 breedings at once, even if they are with different Pandas.
7. The duration of the pregnancy can last from 1 week to 1 month; each Panda is different.

Please ask questions if any of the above statements confuse you.

When requesting for a breeding slot, please fill out this form and then send a trade to this account or Aqua-ice child:

[color=brown]Your Username and Panda's owner username:
Male Panda (name or pic):
Female Panda (name or pic):
Notes:[/color]

SLOTS
NONE OPEN
User Image

Here, you can purchase items for your pets; ones that effect your pet, ones that can be equipped to your pet, and some items can evolve taking on a new form for it and the pet! Keep an eye out, the shop's stock can fluctuate at any given time!

When buying from the item shop, please post in the thread or PM me what you are buying, and then send a trade with the title saying what you are buying. ^^ .

NO ITEMS ON SALE
User Image

//Owner/ Panda name/ D.O.B/ image//

//Lenalei/Autumn/08.24.08/panda//
//Overfiend Katsumi/Osi/08.24.08/panda//
//ilkeegs/Zev/08.24.08/panda//
//Evergladeslizard/Confetti/08.24.08/panda//
//Kouta-Lilium/Hazzerous/08.24.08/panda //
//Evergladeslizard/Shi/08.24.08/panda//
//Lenalei/Dudette/08.24.08/panda//
//N 3 O N P o c k y /Malefecor/08.29.08/panda//
//MotitaMonique/Celestia/09.16.08/
panda//
//Aqua-ice child/Glacier/10.23.08/panda
//ilkeegs/Riku/10.21.08/panda
//Kiten_Based_Venom/Roxas/10.21.08/
panda

//Kiten_Based_Venom/Soul/10.21.08/panda
User Image

MANAGER: Aqua-ice child

ASSISTANT: N 3 O N P o c k y

LEAD COLORIST/ RP MANAGER: MotitaMonique

White List: Those you are loyal and dedicated to the shop

illegs

Black List: Those that dislike, cause trouble and pretty much drive the shop crazy in a bad and rude way.

(Hope nobody ever has to be here)
User Image

YOU AFFILIATE WITH US AND WE WILL DO THE SAME.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/u-c-red-bamboo-forest-closed-dont-post/t.43091393_1/#12][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/Raphoenix/Gaia Shop/link.jpg[/IMG][/url]

~Affiliates~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image
~Flatsale in about an hour!~

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Buwahaha! I've stalked this thread from its last location.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff