Welcome to Gaia! ::

After hearing Riku's remark, Aqua and Glacier turned towards him. Aqua took out her guide book and started to flip through the pages. "I don't think there is one around here. According to the book, Quebec city is known for its cafes but they can be pricey."

Kira's Boyfriend

Aqua-ice child
After hearing Riku's remark, Aqua and Glacier turned towards him. Aqua took out her guide book and started to flip through the pages. "I don't think there is one around here. According to the book, Quebec city is known for its cafes but they can be pricey."

*Riku didn't make the remark. He minded-ed (telepathic) it to me and I told you guys*

hmmmm..... *turns to......forgot the candians name sweatdrop ...anyway...turns to the guide *

where do you usually go to eat?
"I have some money. How about I treat you all to a cafe?" *Whispers* "Uhhh... where's the nearest cafe?"

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
May I ask when I should expect to pick up my egg?
(Quick Question) What is the high bid on the Auction and when does it end?

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Kira's Boyfriend

A long delayed:

BUMP
WINTER PUMP
"I don't know about you but i'm going site seeing," Aqua said impatiently and headed down the street with Glacier in hand. She turned to wave goodbye. Coming to the end of the street, she stopped and shouted to them. "Don't forget what hotel we are staying in, i'll meet you there around 8pm. Bye"

Kira's Boyfriend

*stomach growls* burning_eyes

*pulls out iphone and finds nearest cafe while already on the move*

(I DIDN'T HAVE POWER YESTERDAY! gonk )
"Where should we do first," Aqua asked. Glacier looked around at the surrounding area. The streets was stilled to brim with people moving in a congestion matter.
Going back into her bag, Aqua pulled out her guide and turned to the section on tourism. "Its says that the city has awesome historic background, beatiful scencry, etc."
Alright then, I guess we're off too! Kila said as he started to walk away with Vince.

Kira's Boyfriend

Zev: w8 a minute! *throws Riku on his back and chases after Kyle (ilkeegs)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff