Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image

Guess what? I am closing, and auctioning the lineart! There are only ever going to be 5 of these coloured by me, and three have already been sold! Check the next post if you want one.

Why?

Well, I discovered something I would rather do that will be less work. I have another shop in which the pets take a bit of colouring as well, and only just realised that these are increasing my workload a bit too much.

My other idea, once the preliminary stuff is out of the way, will not need a lot of time on my behalf, so I will be doing that and spending more time colouring Unicorns instead.

If you would like to own this lineart, the auction details are in the third post.

That's all, folks!
<center>User Image

These are the only Tyacyth out there who will ever be coloured by me. Three are gone already, so get one of these last two quickly! As the post above says, I am auctioning the lineart. (Which is happening the next post down.

Remember to post with not only which Tyacyth you want, but also a name for him/her to make things easier for me.

Once a Tyacyth is sold, it will be removed from here.

User Image User Image
<center>Lineart Auction!

Yes, the Tyacyth lineart is being auctioned off! Read the first post for an explanation of why.

Here is what you get - four stages. You can either have them PMd in .jpg form, or emailed in .psd form ready for Photoshop. Your choice, if you win. They are a little smaller than actual size here.

User Image

This auction will run until the 25th of May, whereby as soon as I log on and post, the latest bid will be classed as the winner.

SOLD
Nothing to see here. Move back! Move back!
*whistles cheerfully*
Yes, you are looking at nonsense. Read the first few posts to find out why!
La la la.... dum de dum...
Boing pop boing!
More nothingness! If you are wondering why, you haven't read the first couple of posts, have you?
A blank post. Yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces