Welcome to Gaia! ::

LucidStreaming

I'd offer some of my kiddos if they were close by. Probably the only one that would travel would be Uquin. I've been out of the shop for a while, so if this is a Yaeli only zone I apologize!

But your writing is so lovely, I am reading through her solos and really love it!

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ahhhhh! the lucky bag event- my heart- I can't handle this happiness! emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Omnipresent Browser

Guys, this event was such a cute idea, I'm so glad we did it! Thanks to the managers involved in this, and artists that supplied all this lovely goodness!
Scarlett Arbuckle
LucidStreaming

I'd offer some of my kiddos if they were close by. Probably the only one that would travel would be Uquin. I've been out of the shop for a while, so if this is a Yaeli only zone I apologize!

But your writing is so lovely, I am reading through her solos and really love it!
Oooohhh, thank you~ > ////// v /////// <!

Not Yaeli only! :3 Any traveler could make it to Yael, though he'd certainly be an odd face for Jac. I'd love to, though, if we can figure out how to stuff them together for something! What might Uquin be doing there? He's a fellow healer, so at least they have something in common! She is incredibly leery of mainlanders, though, so don't mind if she's persnickety.
LucidStreaming

Nice, I was hoping so! Uq is trying to compile local healing techniques and collect plant and soil samples, so he'd be happy to nerd out anywhere. I don't know if she's still stuck in the book shop or if she gets to go out and do any sort of healing work.

He can be made to fit just about anywhere though! I don't know if she has a teacher he could be trying to get in contact with, or if she'd just have access to some rare study book he wants to get from her, or something of the like. If any of that sounds like an idea?
Scarlett Arbuckle
LucidStreaming

Nice, I was hoping so! Uq is trying to compile local healing techniques and collect plant and soil samples, so he'd be happy to nerd out anywhere. I don't know if she's still stuck in the book shop or if she gets to go out and do any sort of healing work.

He can be made to fit just about anywhere though! I don't know if she has a teacher he could be trying to get in contact with, or if she'd just have access to some rare study book he wants to get from her, or something of the like. If any of that sounds like an idea?
Ohhh, it does, I like it! She is currently still stuck in the bookshop for the most part, though she is learning to heal and Theodall has arranged for tutors in that. I think Uquin trying to get in contact with someone she's training under (either just for that/because they know something or because he heard they have this book on something he wants) would be the easiest lead in. "I'm looking for thus and so." "Well, I don't know any details on 'em, but that girl down there who works Tallart's store is studying under 'em, I hear...you might have luck there."

I can open if you like and give a general lead in~ And you can take it from there however you please? <3
LucidStreaming

That would be amazing, thank you so much ! <3

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

Tangled Puppet's Husbando

Rainbow Fairy

Z o m b i k ii
-touches on-

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200