Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Pirate

Stereochrome
hurr hurr
anyone with water earthlings want to rp?
I've got a water boyo who is headed to Besaji in the Matori isles :3 Can be found anywhere from there to Nated~

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
/sinks into the thread/

Lucky Wrangler

robot kitten
I've got a water boyo who is headed to Besaji in the Matori isles :3 Can be found anywhere from there to Nated~

yussss >3

i'm cool with plunking vodyanoi down anywhere there
he's just wandering about
and being sassy.

they can travel together a bit?

also i totally want shaka and ouen to rp
maybe when they're both lancers or something
'cause ouen is nowhere near Matori right now.

Tipsy Pirate

Stereochrome

yussss >3
they can travel together a bit?

also i totally want shaka and ouen to rp
maybe when they're both lancers or something
'cause ouen is nowhere near Matori right now.

When Shaka eventually gets away from Matori we can talk about Ouen and him XD
Traveling together sounds good! Would Vodyanoi like to help Shaka catch (rp only) a Bushi? It's the familiar that I made for the event that he gets :3 I'm going to have several rp's with him and animals XD Gotta set him on the route to be a rider!

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I totes have 3 characters. I know where one is located buuuut IDK about the rest. :'D /best owner clearly/

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hi everyone! So I'm happy to say that my hands are pretty much back to normal so I am coming back hard.

Onora and Betoto are looking for some new friends (or enemies lol)

DraconicFeline

Feel bad cause I haven't figured out which char yet lol I'm trying to get a pretty good start post and it's sooooooo hard

Lucky Wrangler

robot kitten
When Shaka eventually gets away from Matori we can talk about Ouen and him XD
Traveling together sounds good! Would Vodyanoi like to help Shaka catch (rp only) a Bushi? It's the familiar that I made for the event that he gets :3 I'm going to have several rp's with him and animals XD Gotta set him on the route to be a rider!

yess totally
i am so excited to them to meeeet o w o
they're totally bff material.

BUT IN THE MEANWHILE
yesss
vodyanoi is so noisy though. xD maybe he can confuse the poor thing.

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
@MissBelikov owo so than did you want to finish the RP with BarAmal and betoto *is in archives but I can link if needed* or perhaps pick a new one up after his class quest is graded?

@Saint Sergio oo pretty characters!

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
YEAH. I want RP with them but I'm a flake when it comes to guild RP. AIM or Skype would be best...? :'D

Tipsy Pirate

Saint Sergio
I totes have 3 characters. I know where one is located buuuut IDK about the rest. :'D /best owner clearly/

*crawls over* sorry dino and I never finished that 3 way rp... and with dino retiring her characters due to n muse well.... want to start a different rp? I do have an aim! Though today may not be best since I'm gona log off soon to play with my lil sis. But tomorrow I'm going to be online most of the time as I take breaks from studying for my last final.

Stereochrome

Do you want to start it? They can stumble upon each other n the wilds as Shaka travels across one island to get to the next ferry or on a ferry itself. The Bushi will be near water so at a lake, river or along the coast :3

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
robot kitten

Sure! Find me on AIM: saintsergio88

Tipsy Pirate

*does her very best to NOT try to quest for the leaf boy adopt* .. why do I want you soooo badly? I have enough as is! ... must... resist...

Lucky Wrangler

MissBelikov
Hi everyone! So I'm happy to say that my hands are pretty much back to normal so I am coming back hard.

Onora and Betoto are looking for some new friends (or enemies lol)

vodyanoi/onora sass-argument about some stupid thing plsss

they can be pals after, but loud sassy argument first.
i have no idea even over what

robot kitten

sure -- i'll start it tomorrow, if that's ok. o w o

Invisible Regular

robot kitten
*does her very best to NOT try to quest for the leaf boy adopt* .. why do I want you soooo badly? I have enough as is! ... must... resist...

Thats how I was with Dino's oban girly thats in there....but i gave in. XD Since she was originally supposed to have plots with Naevius. Maybe now I can at least have them have some plots! biggrin

Lucky Wrangler

robot kitten

do it

he looks soooo cool. 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas