Welcome to Gaia! ::

Springtime Shapeshifter

thank you for the quest!

Tipsy Pirate

*really wants to work on quest* Urg.. but no.. I has report to write.. must not kill writing muse shelling out lots of fun words and must instead use up muse to write geological stuff sad

note to self... do not have snacks by computer O.o I just ate an entire bag of dark chocolate covered pomegrante flavored thignies..... Hand to mouth om nom nom... there goes my attempts to be healthy...

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
MissBelikov
Hi Drac!

Gah so many good chars lol C:

Welcome back!

Lucky Wrangler

*peeks at everyone's quests* o 0 o

Hatted Fatcat

-Flops- ouo Working on Honoviiii, may start a new quest because Nesrine is demanding life. -shot-

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
hahaha I already created a new character I am so bad XD

Hatted Fatcat

8U It's not really bad, though. -Snuggles Jay-

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I suppose not. I just feel bad about it since well i have lots i still need to work on >>;

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
D:
(has so many familiar ideas)

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
( cuddles my Nirhel happily ) Me and Nirhel need threads, is anyone interested in threads with my Shifter youngling? ( holds her up for everyone to see )

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xXsexxeh_rinnyXx
( cuddles my Nirhel happily ) Me and Nirhel need threads, is anyone interested in threads with my Shifter youngling? ( holds her up for everyone to see )

would love one if you don't mind it being with Korra <3

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
jayoku
xXsexxeh_rinnyXx

Sure~ The more the merrier. Though I'll warn now, my Shifter Youngling has some issues with superior influences. Haha.

Would you mind making it dear? I have to go out for a few hours and won't be back until super late.

Lucky Wrangler

xXsexxeh_rinnyXx

Ouen is totally up for hanging out with more little Shifter girls.
in his experience, they have been pretty badass. ;D

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xXsexxeh_rinnyXx
jayoku
xXsexxeh_rinnyXx

Sure~ The more the merrier. Though I'll warn now, my Shifter Youngling has some issues with superior influences. Haha.

Would you mind making it dear? I have to go out for a few hours and won't be back until super late.

sure i don't mind. where would your little darling be? in Jahaur?

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
robot kitten

Just set up where Onora is, she's starting in Nated, but if you like, until she meets Volle, the water folk can meet up half way in Edrao biggrin I'm all open for ideas

Edit :: I can never eat on the computer. I tried some healthy snacks, and I just ate them all.... not healthy XD

DraconicFeline

Thanks hun! Kana was telling me about everything that was going on and I decided, since schools almost over, to start back up hardcore lol Time to get Betoto and Onora out emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff