Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the world of the Littles, where discovery is just a magic potion away...

Join us in our guild!

01. Introduction and Table of Contents
02. Updates
03. Rules
04. The Basics
05. The Littles
06. The Potions
07. May Event
08. May Event
09. May Event
10. May Event
11. Games
12. Customs and Bribes
13. Pickups
14. Links
15. Credits

16-30. Potion Combination Tracking

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

05.20.11 - I haven't kept up with the shop or updates very well, but the potions have all been cleared. The speed flat, and grab bag flat are ongoing. The third auction starts tomorrow.
05.06.11 - The Speed Flatsale begins (and hopefully ends) today.
05.05.11 - Blind Man's Bluff, the Haiku contest, and the auction are all continuing. Additionally, there's a game of Littles Tag in the Games post.
05.04.11 - The first of 3 event auctions has begun!
05.03.11 - Blind Man's Bluff has begun. Za_Juu_Iki has been disqualified from the auction. Congratulations go to the new winners, Wolfgrl13 and amanda_eccles!
05.02.11 - The haiku writing contest has begun. See the Writing post for more information.
05.01.11 - Grats to Za_Juu_Iki and NemoNerd on the MiB auction. May has arrived. Check the calendar in post 1 for the schedule.

Previous Updates - Click Here

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

- Politeness and courtesy at all times.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of a request.
- Post information about your new pet within a week of claiming the pet, or it will be rehomed. (Payment is not completed until the pet is certed, so you will lose no money except for raffles.)
- Bribes include the cost of the first potion only.
- No stealing.
- No whining or guilt-tripping.
- Littles are not RP required.
- Serious RP will have the perk of influencing or adding to the changes a potion has made.
- You may own as many Littles as you can afford.
- Only one Little or potion may be purchased during a sale.
- You may only purchase one potion at a time for a Little. However, if you have multiple Littles, you may have up to two potion spots at a time.
- If you would like a journal, please make it in the B/C RP forum and then post here.

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

So here we are... ready to go over the basics of this shop. This shop is based around the Littles, a pixel pet who will change as you purchase potions. Littles are very simple creatures, bowing to the whims of the magic in the potions at all times, but potions produce very different results depending on when they're used.

To get started, you must purchase a Little. Your Little will come to you with a very plain land to serve as his or her living area, and labeled with his or her name, gender, your name as his or her owner, and a small section devoid of any useful information. That small section comes into play as you purchase potions.

How your Little grows and changes depends solely on your potion choices. Each time you purchase a potion, there will be some change for your Little, and may be anything from a new item in his or her land to a mate or even child. You will never know quite what will happen next.

The thing to remember about potions is that their results differ based on what order in which they're used, but results will only be revealed as the potion is used. No potion may be used more than once, so the Little is limited to as many stages of growth or change as there are potions, and new potions may be added at any time.

Just remember... the fun of Littles is discovery.

One last note: You are responsible for saving the stages of your Little. If you want to preserve all the changes, save your newest stage immediately so you don't lose any. I do not keep previous stages.

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

I'm sure everyone has a few questions about Littles, but since no one's asked any just yet, I'll be adding in information that I think you might be curious about...

Littles are tiny, barely the size of human adult's thumb, and it's nearly impossible to tell gender just by looking at the Little in question. You can tell the gender of a Little by checking its ID number. Males begin with "m", and females begin with "f". Series Littles need to be noted separately. Littles come in a myriad of colors and personalities.

For communication, Littles use a sort of limited telepathy to talk. This telepathy allows them to project their speech into another creature's mind, and can be used to communicate with almost any being. They do not precisely read thoughts to hear, however. Instead, they can read only thoughts directed specifically at them, and they also hear through two hidden holes in their heads, which function in much the same way as our own ears. So when a human talks with a Little, they can speak normally.

Breeding, for Littles, is a magical thing that almost always is directly the result of a potion. For all Littles who are not roleplayed, a breeding may someday occur, if the right potion is purchased at the right time. But those breedings will be solely between Littles of opposing genders. However, roleplayed Little couples of the same gender may find that someday they, too, will have a surprise child. In essence, if you want your homosexual Little to have children, roleplay.

If a potion creates a second Little in your first Little's living area, that second Little may be recerted into his or her own living area, and kept or given away. These new Littles, however, may never be sold. Once a new Little is in its own living area, it gains the ability to be affected by potions, too.

Journals - Anyone who owns one or more Littles may certainly set up a journal for their Little in the B/C RP forum. Post the link here and I will add a note to the Owners List, for those who are interested in the goings on. No Little will be required to keep a journal, and journals may be made and then ignored for long periods without any repercussions.

That's all I can think of for now. If you still have questions about Littles, please post them in the shop, and I will do my best to answer!

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion Cost: 400g
Start the trade as soon as you've posted your potion request!

Potion Openings:

01. Closed
02. Closed
03. Closed
04. Closed
05. Closed
06. Closed
07. Closed
08. Closed
09. Closed
10. Closed

Norafi's Potions: To be announced

Please remember that the key to potions is discovery. There will be a log kept of changes made for each Little, but as the order of potions matters, you may find your results vary drastically, if you choose a different order for your potions.

Experiment and have fun, and please rest assured that while you may not necessarily love every single change, there are no truly bad outcomes lurking for the Littles. All potions sold here are perfectly safe for them.

If you're curious about what other people have gotten from potion combinations, please check page 2 of this thread, where we will be tracking the various combinations tried.

When I did the math, the total number of possible potion combinations was:

I wonder if we'll ever find them all.... (Not likely!)

To Order a Potion
[b][size=16]I'd like to order a potion![/size][/b]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Little's Name[/b]:
[b]Little's ID Number[/b]: (The number in the owners list and url)
[b]Potion Color or Number[/b]:

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Speed Flatsale

Little Price: 300g
Flatsale Type: Speed
Flatsale Start: 05.06.11 @ noon EST (with a go post - do not post until you see Go)

Flatsale Rules
1. Post which Little you would like to take home, using the ID under each Little as reference.
2. If you are the first to post for that Little, it is yours with the appropriate trade.
3. You may purchase one Little for yourself, and one for a friend, but they must be separate posts.
4. Posts for "any Little left", or any approximation of that will not count as official purchases.
5. You have 48 hours from my notice that you succeeded at getting a Little to begin your trade. If you do not begin your trade in that amount of time, you will be disqualified from this sale and the Little you attempted to purchase will be placed back on the market.

Grab Bag Speed (slow) Sale
Already purchased: 01 (TormentedAngie), 02 (Lady Evelon), 03 (xXKielahXx), 05 (Amarante Iiris), 06 (Lady Evelon), 07 (Nikiana), 09 (Draigathar), 10 (waypou2004)

Bag Price: 300g
Flatsale Type: Speed Sale
Flatsale Start: 05.16.11

Flatsale Rules
1. Post using the code below to claim a ticket, and include your bag preference in the post.
2. Any posts without a preference list attached by the time the flaffle closes will automatically end at the bottom of the list, regardless of when they were drawn.
3. You may post for as many friends as well as yourself as you would like. Include their preference lists, of course.
4. When all bags have been fully paid for, the bags will open, revealing the Littles they were hiding.
5. There will be a thread set up in the guild. All winners may trade with other winners in that thread for one week.
6. Littles that have been posted for certing are no longer eligible for trading.
7. Winners may give away their prizes to anyone they choose, provided the prize has been fully paid for.
8. You have 48 hours from my notice that you succeeded at getting a bag to begin your trade. If you do not begin your trade in that amount of time, you will be disqualified from this sale and a new winner will be drawn for that bag.
9. Finally, if there are not enough flaffle tickets claimed for all 10 grab bag prizes, the remaining bags will open up for a speed sale, and no bag will open until all are gone. Trades will not be completed until there is a trade for every bag.

[size=24][b][color=green]GIMME THAT GRAB BAG![/color][/b][/size]
Preference List:

Newbie Sale

Little Price: 300g
Flatsale Type: Flaffle
Flatsale Start: 05.28.11 @ 8am EST
Flatsale End: 05.29.11 @ 5pm EST
Flaffle Draw: 05.29.11 - once the flaffle has closed.

Flatsale Rules
1. Post using the code below to claim a ticket, and include your Little preference in the post.
2. Any posts without a preference list attached by the time the flaffle closes will automatically end at the bottom of the list, regardless of when they were drawn.
3. Current owners may post for newbie friends.
4. This sale is for newbies. That counts as people with 0 Littles at the time of the flaffle beginning.
5. You have 48 hours from my notice that you succeeded at getting a bag to begin your trade. If you do not begin your trade in that amount of time, you will be disqualified from this sale and a new winner will be drawn for that bag.
6. If there are not enough newbies for flaffle tickets, the newbies that post will be drawn, and the remaining Littles will be opened for a speed newbie sale that will last until all Littles have been purchased.

[b][size=24][color=pink]I'm a newbie![/color][/size][/b]
Preference:

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Normal Raffle

Raffle Begins: 12:01am on May 1st.
Raffle Ends: 11:59pm on May 31st.
Raffle Drawn: Sometime on June 1st.
Ticket Cost: 25g

Rules
1. Players may only win 1 Little in this raffle.
2. Players may purchase as many tickets as they wish.
3. For every 250 tickets sold, a new Little will be added to the raffle.
4. Players may purchase tickets for other players.
5. Mules may not win Littles.
6. The ticket list may be found here.
7. Please stop by toward the end of the month and post a preference list. It will make things go so much faster!
8. When the raffle is drawn, people have 48 hours to post a preference list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the list.

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

No Auctions Currently

Auction Begins: 05.21.11 @ 10am EST
Auction Ends: 05.27.11 @ 5pm EST
Snipe Guard: 10 minutes without a single bid

Starting Bid: 500g
Bidding Increment: 10g
Autobuy: 500k
Items Accepted: Yes

Auction Rules
1. Items will be accepted at Average TekTek values on the day of the bid. If the value goes up afterward, yay for me. If it goes down, yay for you. Each bid, however, you do need to check on the value to make sure the changes are accurate.
2. There will be no more than 12 items accepted in the auction.
3. Payment must be made within 48 hours, or the MiBs will go to the next highest bidder. In the event of no next highest bidder, the MiBs will revert to the shop to do with as I please.
4. Do not tally your gold in the thread, or make comments about how much more you can bid. It discourages other bidders and will immediately disqualify you from the auction. Repeatedly doing this may prompt me to ban you from the thread.
5. Don't ever forget my first thread rule. I doubt this auction will get heated, but if it does, please remain polite and courteous.
6. Finally, do not edit your bids. If you need to make adjustments to the totals, or anything like that, make a new bid.

Bidding Ladder for Single Auctions
30k - First potion is free
For every 30k above that mark, an additional potion is free.
450k - All potions are free.
Autobuy - A second, custom Little is won.

Bidding Ladder for Double Auctions
30k - First potion is free
For every 30k above that mark, an additional potion is free.
900k - All potions are free.
Autobuy - A third & fourth, custom couple is won.

HIGH BID
---

Bidding History
---

[size=24][b][align=center]I'M BIDDING ON ...[/align][/b][/size]
My bid is ______

---
Preview of Auction 03
---
Auction 01 Winner: Lady Evelon - 5k
Auction 02 Winner: Amarante Iiris - 1k
Auction 03 Winner: Draigathar - 150k

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Both CYOAs have been postponed, as life has crashed down on me. They WILL happen, probably in June sometime.

Writing Contest 02 is a character concept contest. You may find details and post your entries in this guild post.

This writing contest starts on 05.13.11 at 8am EST, and ends on 05.19.11 at 5pm EST.

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Match the Number

eventm25

To obtain this Little, roll 3d20. If your total is 15, then you've won!

Match the Number

eventf39

To obtain this Little, roll 3d20. If your total is 30, then you've won!

Catch that Little!

eventf29

Another game of tag has started up, and this girl is not fast, but she's sneaky. She knows where to hide to keep you from catching her. To catch her, roll 2d20. If you roll a 20 or 40, you've managed to grab her and won the game. However... if you roll a 2 or 10, she's managed to elude your grasp, and slip away into the shadows. You'll have to wait at least 2 hours before she shows up again! During those 2 hours, no rolls will count.

Catch that Little!

eventm42

Another game of tag has started up, and this guy swears he's just as fast as Gingy! To catch him, roll 1d20. If you roll a 20, you've managed to grab him and won the game. However... if you roll a 1, he's managed to elude your grasp, and slip away into the shadows. You'll have to wait at least 2 hours before he shows up again! During those 2 hours, no rolls will count.

Find a Home

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
eventf37 | eventm21 | eventf46

These two Littles are looking for a home. To try for them, you have from 11am EST on May 20, to 11am EST on May 21 to sign up. After signups close, a reverse raffle will be held. The last two people rolled will win the Littles, so please post a preference list when you sign up.

Dice of Fortune

m0005 - Available

To sign up for the Dice of Fortune game, please visit the thread linked below and fill out the form. And I encourage everyone who'll be here to try out, because in addition to the posted Littles, you have a chance to win money and random Littles, as well as other items!

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Customs and Bribes information coming soon here. It's already posted in the guild. Please note that even when customs are closed, you may offer a bribe if you wish.

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

If you missed your Little in Pickup, please check the Owners List.

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Want to link back to us? Here!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.70549879/][img]http://triphiliac.com/littlechanges/linkout.gif[/img][/url]

Or use a smaller button...

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.70549879/][img]http://triphiliac.com/littlechanges/linkout01.gif[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shop and Artwork created by Annora Lyrisa
Shop inspired by the GROW games

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas