Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see more of next year?

Breedings 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 4 ]
Open Custom Slots 0.2156862745098 21.6% [ 11 ]
Active Staff o.o; 0.2156862745098 21.6% [ 11 ]
New Line Art 0.2156862745098 21.6% [ 11 ]
New Species 8D 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 8 ]
More NPCs and story lines 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I have posted for Pan in the singles thread.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

It was true. Wraith was the only featherless or ribbon-less spirit in all of Isira. When a spirit grants a wish to the mask holder of their choice, as the spirit grows, it gains feathers. The feathers are important since they show that the spirit has agreed to carry out a wish and to allow villagers and travelers know they are a spirit. Feathers are also the source of the spirit's powers. Without the feathers, they are rendered almost powerless. However, that doesn't mean if the spirit has a few feathers that they are weaker then those who have more, the spirit just chooses how many to have. Genderless spirits go along the same guidelines but all have four ribbons, no more, no less. If a genderless spirit has no ribbons, then they are rendered powerless as well. If a spirit went too long without feathers or ribbons, death was almost certain. Reitichi, the guardian of day, had a feeling something was wrong upon watching Wraith be summoned. It was extremely strange to see a male spirit without feathers. At the time being she didn’t know what was wrong with him and shrugged off the impression that anything was wrong. As the spirit’s skin became paler and colder to the touch she began to believe the myths behind the feathers. She believed Wraith was dying.

Wraith shook his head in refusal to listen to the voice. “They aren’t going to betray me! They’re my friends! You wouldn’t understand you selfish b*****d! You’ve always thought about yourself and screwed the world over!” The spirit was now on the verge of tears as he slammed his fist into a tree.

“Tsk. Tsk. Is that how you treat your ally..? The one who you left for dead on the battlefield..?” the tone of the icy voice was calmer then the last time it spoke.

“I-I…“, the words the voice said began to pain the spirit’s heart enough to render him speechless. He began to accept these people as his friends after so many distant years. His job as a guardian and past warrior influenced his heart greatly. Always feeling like he had to protect the spirits and guides with his life, a decision had to be made. Life or irreversible death.

--------------

With each passing hour Reitichi became ridden with worried about the missing spirit. Where did he go? She didn’t even recall him leaving or even getting up for that matter. Then again, she didn’t have her eyes fixed on him the whole time. The thought of Wraith dying without resurrection kept on returning. Although spirits were brought back, they could die once again… their souls forever being lost. “…Wraith… where are you…?” she sighed.

It finally began to snow, the garden soon being coated with the sky’s wrath. It was clear, something was wrong…but what? Clenching her fists she got up from where she sat and rushed off in search for the ill spirit. “Where are you damn it?” she growled.

The path that Wraith once walked vanished without a trace. Running past the snowy thicket, everything seemed normal. There was no sign of the spirit at all. It took her awhile to thoroughly search every inch of the garden but her efforts were fruitless. Upon returning she decided to tell everyone the news…

“Everyone…” she paused to steady her voice, “Wraith has gone missing. We must find him…” she looked at each spirit, hoping some would be motivated to help find him. They had to…

Dangerous Sex Symbol

The Event Starts

User Image

Reitichi has called a meeting to discuss the possible wear abouts of Wraith. Perhaps he lies in the outskirts of the garden... hidden within the villages of Isira. Who knows!

Go here to discuss! : The Meeting

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
Posted in the meeting

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tag-ness *giggles*

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
Tagged! *giggle* Pan is fun to play with...

Regal Himedere

User Image
<---This is Mister Matthew.
He doesn't like you very much.
Say Hello to him?
Salutations Given: 9 O:
Rain Rain, Go away. Mister Matthew will spare you another Day.

Taggeth! :3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Hehe, it's the tag game! Tag!

Handsome Bibliophile

D: I hate tag. But i'll try anyway. Tag!

Beloved Shapeshifter

you would start this while I was out lol....
tag...

Regal Himedere

User Image
<---This is Mister Matthew.
He doesn't like you very much.
Say Hello to him?
Salutations Given: 9 O:
Rain Rain, Go away. Mister Matthew will spare you another Day.

Taggeth. :3

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250

Handsome Bibliophile

-tags-

I wanna participate in the RP, but i'm entirely too slow. <:3 I did post something but I had to delete it because I ended up being a page behind.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

*taggles*

I'm sorry Tygress! *snuggles* I figured doing it around the time Wraith is normally up and running about would be best.

Beloved Shapeshifter

*giggles* No problem... I may not be able to reply to it much tonight; the bf's here and I can't neglect him smile But Naoko had to at least be there even if only to stand around tying knots in her scarves....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff