30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
omg so sorry. let;s try this again D;

HOW did you do THAT!!!!
FrostyPeaches - Participation ticket <3
What was in the basket: Aubergine- lots and lots of aubergines
Story: We have two adopted bunnies from the humane society. Once in a while, I would see Mister Brown stare at the wall. Usually the corner where both wall ends meet. And when I see him stare at the wall I would say "Mister Brown what are you doing? don't do it..." and a few seconds later, as expected, he jumps up against the wall thinking he could climb it...... rofl

Feral Krampus

Congrats Variable!

Good luck everyone else!

Festive Hunter

HOW did you do THAT!!!!
Azael_Rose - Participation Ticket only please!
What was in the basket: Roses!
Story:

One of my past ratties was quite the mischief maker; I had even nicknamed her the Black Bullet because as soon as she was out of the cage she was gone, running around having adventures. BonBon was crazy active even in her old age. Well early last year my son had caught the Norovirus, a stomach bug. So I was busy cleaning the place like crazy, vinegar everywhere! The one thing I forgot, was the bathroom trash. BonBon found it! She dived headfirst into the trash that was filled with dirty paper towels and rags (from cleaning). Once I finally dug her out of the mess she got herself a BATH! XD

Oh and I must mention my mother's birds, Pikachu (he's a grey cockatiel with yellow feathers and red cheeks, it's perfect!) and Tiki. Both birds are derpy but Pika is a huge derp. He was found in a park...walking up to some person and their dog. Since no one claimed him, we kept him. Tiki was found in bad shape, and the pet store didn't plan on taking him to the vet - it was 'if he made it then we'd sell him' kinda thing...so we took him to the vet and were unable to ever locate his owner.

Anyways...Pikachu is a klutz. He's slipped behind the fridge and bookcase numerous times. It's no easy feat rescuing him either! And he'll often put himself in the closet to hang out on my mother's clothes - we won't realize until we hear this tiny chirp that sounds far away. So it's not unusual for birds like to chew, and these two are horrible...the problem is what they like to chew on - walls, wires, etc.. Well one day, they chewed through the hanging lamp in the dining room. There was this big burst of light, a sizzle/crackle/pop sound then lots of squawking and a bit of smoke! Tiki had electrocuted himself, his beak was quite dark. I called my mother, she came home and rushed him off to the vet. Luckily, he didn't lose his beak like the vet was worried might happen. He made a full recovery, and YEARS later he's still kicking! Seriously, these birds are about 15 years old now, and they're still buttheads.

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
HOW did you do THAT!!!!
Mythi Red Panda - 3, 2, 1
What was in the basket: Apples or flowers... or maybe both?
Story: My first hamster Gundam was the most resilient piece of garbage ever (And I mean that in the most loving way ever). I loved that boy to bits but my god did he get into some stuff in the almost four years he was alive. Not only do hamsters not know when something is too tall to jump from without just throwing themselves into the void... but some can be talented escape artists.

When I moved him to his bigger cage, he found out a way to escape during the night, and in fact did so! My bed at the time was right up against floor and my blankets were bigger than the bed and often sat on the floor. I remember feeling whiskers against my face and I ended up waking up thinking that I had a spider on my face, which prompted me to scream. BUT NO... IT WAS JUST HIM. And he didn't even care that I screamed right in his face, he was too busy finding out that my second blanket was made of string and was chewing it up for nesting material!!! Moving the things that he was able to climb on and putting a book over his lid helped but goodness.

Apparently too when I woke up the next morning I went to check around and he ate a bunch of his treats that I kept in a corner with all of his supplies. He was on a mission for chaos, I swear to all gods.

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
HOW did you do THAT!!!!
Snowbelle Thundara - 3, 2, 1
What was in the basket: yarn and flowers? (if no flowers then apples)
Story:
While I dont currently have a pet, my late dog, Misty, gave me plenty of laughs. One day about a month or two after we got her, she pulled off this crazy feat. My mom, dad, brother and I had left to go do something, leaving her in the kitchen where she couldn't get out, there was a baby gate blocking her path and a closed door blocking the other exit. So we come back after like... an hour or two and see her furry little keister sitting on top of the love seat in the front picture window. We are left going "What happened?! How did she get out?!" we come in to find she had made quite the mess... tearing up my moms favorite pair of sandals, which she is still salty about some 14 years later, papers, a phone cord and some other little things. We clean up and put her happy butt back in the kitchen, she wasnt even a year old at this time so she was still a pup. I sit down at the computer which is right next to the kitchen and gate. A few minutes after I sit down, I look over and see my 30lb mutt climb up and over the gate like a cat. I laughed my a** off so hard going "omfg she IS a catdog!" all the while her happy little fluffy butt is wagging happily at me going "HIIIIIEEE!!!"
I miss her every day.

Springtime Noob

just ignore this

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HOW did you do THAT!!!!
Swordofthedarkones - 1, 3, 2
What was in the basket: lanterns
Story: So I was making cereal one after noon and there was stuff on the counters since we were getting ready for a holiday dinner and the cooking stuff was taking over.... so I decided it was a smart idea to make the cereal on the stove top. Well mom had been cooking the roast in the oven and I sat my hand down on the top of the stove... and wound up with a burn.... THIS IS WHY I SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED IN THE KITCHEN!! I burn myself making cold cereal -.- -This story brought to you by Sesshi a proxy for Swordofthedarkones- <3

Kyjoto's Wife

Good luck/congrats to everyone in the raffle!

Fashionable Werewolf

HOW did you do THAT!!!!
Draconian_Peacock- 3,2,1
What was in the basket: Yarn and Apples
Story: So my husband and I were just doing our own thing and we hear a wierd noise and I look around and see our newest cat climbing the door curtains for no apparent reason. It’s the way she looked at us that made this situation funny as she had the I’m innocent look the entire time. Plus she also had to figure how to get down as she hadn’t thought that through before climbing.

odet amo generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 7!

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Entree's
  1. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ - 1,2,3
    Nyx Queen of Darkness - Participation
  2. User Name HERE medigel - 3, 1, 2
  3. irishgirl1017 - 3 2 1 Fill
  4. Malikztiah Ankhwave - 2, 1, 3
    Calixita - Participation Ticket
  5. Artymus, Proxying for Rein_Carnation - 1, 3, 2
  6. Jackariah Beckett proxy for Dea abd #Teddy# - 3, 1, 2
  7. muffled_undertone - 2,3,1
  8. Inari Miko - 1, 2, 3
  9. Moxxiie, Proxy for Natelie - 3,1,2
  10. Kaya Wolf Moon proxy for Wasteland Wyvern - 3, 2, 1
    AislingJuno - Participation ticket
  11. Mythi Red Panda - 3, 2, 1
  12. Snowbelle Thundara - 3, 2, 1
  13. Swordofthedarkones - 1, 3, 2
  14. Draconian_Peacock- 3,2,1

odet amo generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Entree's
    muffled_undertone - 2,3,1
  7. Inari Miko - 1, 2, 3
  8. Moxxiie, Proxy for Natelie - 3,1,2
  9. Kaya Wolf Moon proxy for Wasteland Wyvern - 3, 2, 1
  10. Mythi Red Panda - 3, 2, 1
  11. Snowbelle Thundara - 3, 2, 1
  12. Swordofthedarkones - 1, 3, 2
  13. Draconian_Peacock- 3,2,1

odet amo generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 3!

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Entree's
    muffled_undertone - 2,3,1
  7. Inari Miko - 1, 2, 3
  8. Moxxiie, Proxy for Natelie - 3,1,2
  9. Kaya Wolf Moon proxy for Wasteland Wyvern - 3, 2, 1
  10. Mythi Red Panda - 3, 2, 1
  11. Snowbelle Thundara - 3, 2, 1
  12. Swordofthedarkones - 1, 3, 2
    Draconian_Peacock- 3,2,1

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
irishgirl1017
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

muffled_undertone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draconian_Peacock
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

Ahhh awesome! Thank youuu and good luck to everyone for everything left!

Feral Krampus

Congrats winners!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas