Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Shapeshifter

-rolls in after having a burrito from taco bell-

Rp...rp...rprprp.....Need more rp....

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

--huggles She-Ra and Snow-- If you all lived closer I would invite you ever.

Dangerous Demigod

Mwhee! Lol. I don't mind really, I have homemade lasagna and pizza at home. Peanut butter cookies too! Tee hee!
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
I totally just realized that I never replied to that PM from you a month ago. Sorry about that! I know I meant to, but clearly failed at that.

Dangerous Demigod

She-Ra of Etheria
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
I totally just realized that I never replied to that PM from you a month ago. Sorry about that! I know I meant to, but clearly failed at that.

Tis okay. Xiao is still waiting if you wanted to give the two a shot still.

Shapeshifter

Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Oh, I'm definitely still interesting in putting those two together. We should talk when the reopening event is done, that has me half distracted at the moment and my gardening has the other half of me distracted lol.

Dangerous Demigod

She-Ra of Etheria
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Oh, I'm definitely still interesting in putting those two together. We should talk when the reopening event is done, that has me half distracted at the moment and my gardening has the other half of me distracted lol.

Sounds good. I will make a note to remind you once the event is over. I think they'd make the cutest little ones. If only I could find mates for my others as easily. Lol.

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

This sweet girl needs more RP.
User Image

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Kesmi
o.o

O.O
Slides in from work~
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Sounds good. I will make a note to remind you once the event is over. I think they'd make the cutest little ones. If only I could find mates for my others as easily. Lol.
Excellent. Oh I totally agree there, they would be perfectly adorable. I'm sure you will find something for your other ones, some mates just come easier than others, hell over half my big herd is still single haha.

Dangerous Demigod

She-Ra of Etheria
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Excellent. Oh I totally agree there, they would be perfectly adorable. I'm sure you will find something for your other ones, some mates just come easier than others, hell over half my big herd is still single haha.
Chinese New Year crossed with Valentines babies? Yes please. ^_^

True enough. You should have seen the flood of mates for Leilani after stormflower broke the dam with her offer. Lol.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

-sits on Fuzzy-

heart
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Chinese New Year crossed with Valentines babies? Yes please. ^_^

True enough. You should have seen the flood of mates for Leilani after stormflower broke the dam with her offer. Lol.
Ha ha, yes this, so much this,
See, it's only a matter of time before all the others have potential mates clawing at them for attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff