Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cali's Colorist Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in my Certing Thread for any corrections!
All cert requests for pets or additions colored by me should be taken to my Certing Thread.

A Loyal Companion!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leez0rz

✿ ✿ ✿

Adorable Fairy

Thank you Cali! I love them so much! emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Shoujo

Omg, what a fancy chicken! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Shapeshifter

SpaceDadDisapproves
*nests on WNC* Tis all your fault I'm somewhat back lol <3

It is my fault? You make it sound like it is a bad thing, hun. *grins cheekily.*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
@WNC: *snickers* True. I won't be rping my only Soq or Familiar anytime soon though. For the past few years, my rp muse has hidden himself far away in the deepest of caves and I haven't been able to lure him out. >_<;
User Image

Stats Announcement!

It's time to congratulate ponies that have reached max stats! We have 1 Soquili that maxed out in April:

Alaska

Feral Krampus

SpaceDadDisapproves

*smooshes with love*

Wonderful drops, congrats owners!

Congrats Kesmi on maxing stats!

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Breedings, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Semi-Customs, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Loyal Companion, Congratulations Leez0rz~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Congratulations on the Maxed Stats~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura emotion_kirakira All in all, Congratulations everyone~! emotion_kirakira gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

Wandered's Significant Otter

Alarming Consumer

Ahhhhhhh! Both drops on the same page back there!

Thank you so much Kovak for the amazing amazing familiar and to Lee…you’re not making basket choosing easy!

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Artymus
*smooshes with love*

*smooshes back* owo <3 Hey Artyluff
[ gaia_sakura ] Tori here with some updates [ gaia_sakura ]
If you see any mistakes PLEASE PM or DM AstoriaFallen!
updated urls (as the familiar was colored by me)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Flutters away

Odet Here!!! - Better late then never...
I'm half disappeared but dropping some over due certs and a herd helper.

Please check your certs and post corrections in my certing thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please check your certs and post corrections in my certing thread.

Feral Krampus

Beautiful drops, congrats owners~

Shy Regular

More lovely drops, congrats to the owners!

Eloquent Witch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces