Niyaru Delacroix
Lord_Lillith
Niyaru Delacroix
Lord_Lillith
Happy Birthday beautiful drops.
hey you! 4laugh

Hi <3
how are you?

bad, i dont know who hates me or who wants to still be friends...... i have mental illnesses, and i just got on pills hat make me feel normal. i dont remember anything i might have said, my stupid brain blocked it so i dont get depressed. but its breaking my heart to feel so alone u__u

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Niyaru Delacroix
Lord_Lillith
Niyaru Delacroix
Lord_Lillith
Happy Birthday beautiful drops.
hey you! 4laugh

Hi <3
how are you?

sorry for the drama

Shy Regular

So many lovely drops, grats owners!

Blessed Kitten

Wow! These are beautiful!!!! heart heart

Wind-up Waffles

Lord_Lillith

*offers a hug* :3
We haven't really talked much in the past but I was hoping a hug might help a little.

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful certs, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Soquili Breedings (Staff, SC, etcetera), Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Pawed Stallion, Congratulations Mythi~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful SS, Congratulations Phail Ninja~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Familiar Breeding, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful CYO Conversions, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Semi-Custom Familiar, Congratulations magnadearel~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Wishing Star True Friend, Congratulations catmagick~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Event Soquili, Congratulations Lunarflowermaiden~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Growings, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Wonderful Pokémon Snap Semi-Customs, Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart
Lord_Lillith

Welcome back!

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Hello everyone!

I'm here with some rule changes and a re-hire! heart

NEW HIRE
Congratulations to Sareibear who is re-joining our colouring team, this time as a moderate edit capped colourist!

LIFEMATE REVISAL
Last year we released a questionnaire asking for your feedback on how to deal with some proposed lifemate changes! We are now implementing the folllowing rules, effective immediately:

• There are no penalties for breaking a lifemating. You no longer need to wait for a cooldown period to pass before you can breed or enter into a new lifemate agreement with that character.
  • Lifemate agreements require only one party’s agreement to break. We will no longer require consent from both parties to break a lifemating. An active owner no longer needs to prove that the other owner is unresponsive in order to break a lifemating.
  • Owners must be informed when a LM is broken. Lifemate breakings will be treated in the same way as co-ownership agreement breaks, that is you must quote the other user to inform them that you are breaking the agreement as a minimum. We expect people to be able to communicate with their breeding partners in a reasonable manner.
  • Lifemate agreements will no longer be tracked by staff. We will not be updating the Lifemate list on the front page of the breeding agreements thread with new agreements. If you break a lifemating that was already listed and wish for it to be removed, please contact Phail Ninja (quoting her while breaking the lifemating is sufficient).
  • The 10% bonus chance for lifemated couples for a third basket in breedings will be removed. Lifemating will no longer boost your chance for an extra kid. From the feedback we received, while this was a nice bonus, it was not the reason for why people committed to lifemates. We would prefer to implement fairer ways to boost breeding basket chances that can be earned by all types of couples in the future instead.
  • Anyone currently on cooldown for breaking an LM is now no longer on cooldown and may seek a new mate freely.

ULUN'SUTI UPDATE
We are re-working how Ulun'suti powers pass down, making them much more accessible! You will no longer need to breed true element-wise to produce children with two powers. In addition, pure Ulun'suti may have 'hybrid' powers, taking one power from two different elements, instead of two powers from a single element.

• Pure Ulun'suti x Pure Ulun'suti breedings of mixed elements still produce pure offspring. Previously, if you crossed (for example) a fire Ulun'suti and a water Ulun'suti, the children could not inherit two powers, and had the powers of a half-Ulun'suti (one power only). This will no longer be the case. So long as both parents are pure Ulun'suti, they will have pure Ulun'suti children capable of having two powers, regardless of the elements of the parents.
  • Ulun'suti powers can now be chosen based off their parents' main elements, and can have 'hybrid' powers. When two pure Ulun'suti breed, their kids will be able to choose which element they will inherit from either of the parent's elements. However, instead of having to have both powers from that element, they can choose to claim only one and also claim a second power from the main element of their other parent. For example,

- Fire Parent x Water Parent:
    Children may pick the element they wish to be primarily based in: i.e. fire or water. This would go on their cert.
    - They may pick two powers within the existing powers list currently: i.e. two fire powers, two water powers, or one of each.
    - If they pick one of each, they still have one 'main' element that goes on their cert, and this is the element they can they pass down to their own kids in the future. Powers cannot be changed in the future once chosen.

• Half-Ulun'suti are no longer restricted to just the first power of an element. Non-pure 'suti can still only have one power, but may choose either the first or second power listed for their element. As they can only have one power, they cannot have 'hybrid' powers. Once you commit to choosing their power, it is locked in and cannot be changed at a later time.
  • Half-Ulun'suti that breed with Non-'Suti will not produce children with elements. This isn't a change just a clarification. If a half-Ulun'suti (one power max) breeds with a non-'Suti, their kids will not have an element, and thus no Ulun'suti powers.
  • Half-'Suti breedings require one parent to have an element to pass down To summarise, these are the following combinations of breedings, and what kids they can produce:

Pure 'Suti (Element 1) x Pure 'Suti (Element 2)
    = Pure 'Suti Offspring (Element 1 or 2; 2 powers)

Pure 'Suti (Element 1) x Half 'Suti (Element 2)
    = Half 'Suti Offspring (Element 1 or 2; 1 power)

Pure 'Suti (Element 1) x Anything Else
    = Half 'Suti Offspring (Element 1; 1 power)

Half 'Suti (Element 1) x Half 'Suti (Element 2)
    =Half 'Suti Offspring (Element 1 or 2; 1 power)

Half 'Suti (Element 1) x Half 'Suti (No Element)
    = Half 'Suti Offspring (Element 1; 1 power)

Half 'Suti x Anything Else
    = Offspring may be part 'suti or not (No Element, 0 powers)

• Colourists will no longer have to tell you what element your soquili is in a breeding. You will be able to assign an element based on the parents elements yourself in the general certing thread. Once you commit to chosing an element, or your power combination, it cannot be changed.

• If your Soquili was eligible for an element, but you forgot to claim it, you may post in the general certing thread to ask for it to be added. Again, once you chose your element and it is on your cert, it is locked in and cannot be changed.

NAME CHANGE AND RECERTING CRITERIA UPDATE
You may now post to update the name of your Soquili in certain situations without a change of ownership. Additionally, name changes no longer automatically constitute an automatic memory wipe.

• Small changes to names are now permitted, so long as they make sense. For example, we will allow adding a family surname to a Soquili e.g. if it was missed, or if they mate into a family and wish to take their mate's surname. You may also ask for parts of a name to be crossed out to better reflect your character. E.g. Gertrude can become Gertrude. We ask you to use your best judgement on whether this would be okay or not, and to not frequently change your Soquili's name. This should only be done with good reason. Major name changes (e.g. Bob to Steve) will still not be permitted, unless transfered to a new owner.

• Name changes after transfering a pet will no longer automatically wipe their memory. Historically, if a Soquili's name/temper was changed during an ownership transfer, their memory was wiped and all past ties were cut. We will no longer be enforcing this. If you chose, you may memory wipe any Soquili you own at will. However, you may also chose to keep their plots and history intact, but just change their name.

BULLYING
We wanted to clarify our stance on bullying as a shop.

In general, we understand that people will not always agree or see eye-to-eye. We have an incredibly diverse community of people, which we're very happy about, but that does mean you might come into contact with a lot of varying personalities and behaviours, some of which you might not get along with! However, we do expect everyone to be respectful and civil within Soquili space. If you have major issues with someone else, we recommend you block them and do not engage to protect yourself. If you feel uncomfortable within any of our spaces, please do not hesitate to contact myself or mindsend with your concerns, we want to make sure everyone has a good time here! While we won't generally get involved in private and personal disputes, as we understand not everyone gets along, we will take steps if this spills into Soquili, either through our threads, guilds, or our discord server.

With that said, if we receive evidence of extreme bullying behaviour, for example stalking, harassment, death threats, etc... that occur against a member of our community, regardless of whether it is on gaia or not, or within a soquili space or not, we will step in and take action that can vary from warnings, to immediate grey or blacklistings from Soquili depending on the severity.

Shy Regular

Skilled Camper

Welcome back Sareibear

Lonely Shapeshifter

Hope this means I can get Boreas his elemental power (of sorts). cat_whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items