Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
RadiantRose Midnight
Anyone got any ideas for food with strep throat?😭😭😭

I know this is a little weird but when I was a kid my dad would make me hot jello for a sore throat. So basically make it like normal but put some in a mug before putting it in the fridge. I find it quite soothing

Sparkly Fairy

Cali's Cert Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in the General Certing Thread for any corrections!

A custom from Moxxiie --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- event pets from Azael --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- event pets from Kara --

-- event pets from Uta --

-- an event pet from Spell --

-- and an event pet from Manda!

✿ ✿ ✿

Cali's Colorist Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in my Certing Thread for any corrections!

Event certs --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jackariah Beckett
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The uncert URLs have changed; be sure to update them if you save them!

Aria Starstone

Kettyn

The uncert URL has changed; be sure to update them if you save them!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Kaname Kyoto

Yeonn

-- and a birthday custom!

✿ ✿ ✿

Sparkly Fairy

Skilled Camper

Wind-up Waffles

Cali's Cert Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in the General Certing Thread for any corrections!

Dropping off an SC breeding + mock twins by Ririka!

Mimiteh x Hunahpu

Mock Twins

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ririka
techabyte

✿ ✿ ✿

Skilled Camper

Melomar
Heya Neko!

Hi hun how are you?

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre
Melomar
Heya Neko!

Hi hun how are you?
I am fighting a migraine. And I may be winning for a change. owo b
How are you doing?

Dangerous Nerd

Hot dang those kids are gorgeous~

Skilled Camper

Melomar

I'm good, glad you might be winning. Migraines are not fun. Oh im laughing we are after the same stallion. Good luck hun! And to everyone else that enters for pretty bear and cat cursed walkers! It's cool contest! Im having fun watching people win prizes.

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre
Melomar

I'm good, glad you might be winning. Migraines are not fun. Oh im laughing we are after the same stallion. Good luck hun! And to everyone else that enters for pretty bear and cat cursed walkers!
Exciting, that's for sure. Usually I ignore the aura when I could be medicating it. So I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be fine. I tend to get 3 day migraines with a day or so of dizzy spells after.

Oh yeah I noticed that! That's a great idea for how Syn got his horn broken.
I'm going to try for the female if I can think of something good.
If I win it's my first walker. But if not, that's okay too. There are some great writers at soquili. :3

Wind-up Waffles

Oh wow I totally missed the breeding! I love those colors!

Skilled Camper

I agree there are a lot of awesome writers. If I dont win, that's ok too. I'm just glad they find a good homes!

I hope you will be fine tomorrow too. *offers camel apple cookies with non dairy milk*
Thanks for Pele's cert! It looks fabulous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff