Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
So I haven't been feeling up to...much of anything. But...with plushie season right around the corner (I'm guessing,) decided I should at least try and set my mind to something/a goal. So, if you'd like me to color you a Soq plushie once the season begins, assuming they happen this year; I'm guessing yes, quote me with a small list of things you like (Soq styles, colors, patterns, themes, etc), inspiration images (in spoiler tags,) etc and I'll start building a list. I'll try to get through everyone, but I am having a really hard time right now, so... sweatdrop But I will try my best. For those not familiar with my coloring style and aren't sure if they'd want one, here's some pets I've done over the years:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
gaia_sakura Wonderful Certs, Item Additions, and Growings~! gaia_sakura
gaia_sakura Congratulations Owners~! gaia_sakura

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption
Fayt!! *glomps*

Kawaii Shoujo

Okay, I really need to go talk to someone.

My neighbor has been slamming her kitchen cabinets too dang hard at all hours of the day and night for weeks.
This has got to stop. It's infuriating, and my ears hurt. x_____x

Shy Regular

Fayt_of_Redemption

If you want, Fay dear, I would not mind one from you. Umm, my usual of stars and cute things and nature. Wings and pink and blue and white biggrin

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Garbage Trash

WHO WANTS TICKETS

Cheri's Queen

Shy Mage

Shameless Kitten

Summer Raaven
WHO WANTS TICKETS

I would love tickets?

Kawaii Shoujo

Summer Raaven
WHO WANTS TICKETS
I would love tickets! Thank you so much, Summer!! <3

Kyjoto's Wife

Summer Raaven
WHO WANTS TICKETS

I would love some please! Thank you!

Garbage Trash

Okay, my friends - you will both be added to my second list - as soon as this trade gets completed!!

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Fayt_of_Redemption
So I haven't been feeling up to...much of anything. But...with plushie season right around the corner (I'm guessing,) decided I should at least try and set my mind to something/a goal. So, if you'd like me to color you a Soq plushie once the season begins, assuming they happen this year; I'm guessing yes, quote me with a small list of things you like (Soq styles, colors, patterns, themes, etc), inspiration images (in spoiler tags,) etc and I'll start building a list. I'll try to get through everyone, but I am having a really hard time right now, so... sweatdrop But I will try my best. For those not familiar with my coloring style and aren't sure if they'd want one, here's some pets I've done over the years:

User Image
User Image
User Image

I would love one my dear, something surprising/random that makes you happy to color!

If I get ink for my printer I may be attempting plushies this year for people. But I'm not sure if we will or not

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 | New 3DS Friend Code: 4828-7695-4157
Discord: ~Twilight...Angel~#4580

*wiggles about*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soquili: Teepee | Plots | Singles | Quests

Garbage Trash

I haven't decided if I want to play in the CYOA because that's when Outlander is on LOLOL. All I want is the buffalo though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff