Feral Krampus

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Artymus
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Artymus
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Thanks so much. It’s my Halloween avi.

I feel it’s missing something though.

Hmmm. Maybe some little companion? I felt mine was missing something, and ended up with a pack of Gargoyles. rofl
I've been ready for Halloween since like, July. XDD
I <3 me some spoopy things.

I don't know if I have a spoopy or pumpkin themed companion item that matches. :/ I'll have to look.

I like spoopy things too.
I really love the spoopy themed breedings, but I'm a little sad that a lot of partners of mine don't seem to like bones and gore much.

Oh no!
I LOVE Spoopy-themed breedings! I'm not big on mass-gore, but bones, and gore, and spooky things, oh my!

I'm weird like that. I can handle blood and gore in art and pixels (like pets and such), but movies or real life, I can't handle it. x3
Other than that, I'm a sucker for spooky, bones, skeletons and the such.

For me, it depends. I took Anatomy & Physiology in HS, so I don't have an issue being "hands on", but rotten-looking or super graphic gore get me. I did get super-squeamish after my daughter was born, but I got over that.
I with you on all the other stuff, especially bones/skeletons. I'm also a HUGE occult fan, and if it's demonic, or witchy, or pagan-related, or anything even remotely close to those categories, I'm all for it. And things like tentacles, or Classic Monster stuff. And all the campy spoopy stuff. Love me some campy.

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
gaia_sakura yum_coffee gaia_sakura

Lonely Shapeshifter

-slinks off to an early bed-

Bleeeeeeeeeeeh feel like crap suddenly. =A=;

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shy Regular

Floppy Sex Symbol

Artymus
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Artymus
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Artymus
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Thanks so much. It’s my Halloween avi.

I feel it’s missing something though.

Hmmm. Maybe some little companion? I felt mine was missing something, and ended up with a pack of Gargoyles. rofl
I've been ready for Halloween since like, July. XDD
I <3 me some spoopy things.

I don't know if I have a spoopy or pumpkin themed companion item that matches. :/ I'll have to look.

I really love the spoopy themed breedings, but I'm a little sad that a lot of partners of mine don't seem to like bones and gore much.

Oh no!
I LOVE Spoopy-themed breedings! I'm not big on mass-gore, but bones, and gore, and spooky things, oh my!

I'm weird like that. I can handle blood and gore in art and pixels (like pets and such), but movies or real life, I can't handle it. x3

For me, it depends. I took Anatomy & Physiology in HS, so I don't have an issue being "hands on", but rotten-looking or super graphic gore get me. I did get super-squeamish after my daughter was born, but I got over that.
I with you on all the other stuff, especially bones/skeletons. I'm also a HUGE occult fan, and if it's demonic, or witchy, or pagan-related, or anything even remotely close to those categories, I'm all for it. And things like tentacles, or Classic Monster stuff. And all the campy spoopy stuff. Love me some campy.

It depends as well. Like, in High School, I had to excuse myself from my biology class when it was time to dissect... I think it was a baby pig. I just couldn't do it. I can sort of watch it in movies, but it depends on how extreme the gore is and how realistic it was.
Other than that, I love things with bones showing, organs hanging out and so on. I'm not so much for demonic imagery, mostly due to my religion, but if it's a fake one, then I don't mind. I like tentacles as well, and campy depends on just how campy it is. If that makes sense.

Kawaii Shoujo

Inari Miko
-slinks off to an early bed-

Bleeeeeeeeeeeh feel like crap suddenly. =A=;
Awh, Luna is adorable! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart How old is she?

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Libby! -Pouncehugs-!
Ooof! *hugs back* Long time no talk to!! How are you?

Feral Krampus

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Artymus
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Artymus
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Oh no!

It depends as well. Like, in High School, I had to excuse myself from my biology class when it was time to dissect... I think it was a baby pig. I just couldn't do it. I can sort of watch it in movies, but it depends on how extreme the gore is and how realistic it was.
Other than that, I love things with bones showing, organs hanging out and so on. I'm not so much for demonic imagery, mostly due to my religion, but if it's a fake one, then I don't mind. I like tentacles as well, and campy depends on just how campy it is. If that makes sense.

I loved A&P, we dissected fetal pigs as well for our final. We went through all the systems, and dissected accordingly. That teacher, as far as I know, still gives out extra credit to kids who bring in game hearts for the A&P class to use. First day of class, she gave us each a note card, and told us to write why we wanted to take the class. I wrote "I want to play with dead things". Thank goodness she knew my sense of humor. |D
Aaaah, I can respect that. Haha, yes. Too campy, and it's ruined.

Accursed Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~
*gnaws gently* heart

*returns with Lat gnaws* cat_eek heart
*Offers yum_redstrawberry s* >w< <3 how are you???
Oof. I did not sleep well last night. e.e So much to do, but I just want to nap. Zzzzzzzz.....

SilverGui's Waifu

Wind-up Waffles

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

Kiara Lime
heart
*puts some clothes on you* xD

Dangerous Nerd

[Has joined the ranks of The Spoops]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items