• Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
I spent way too much time today playing Minecraft.... xd

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-hugs shell basket- thank you yumi. I haven't gotten a breeding for almost 2 years.

Thx again for fast certs, Cali <3

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yuuka Kurokawa
*is alive*

It's been a while!

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yumitoko II
Yuuka Kurokawa
*is alive*

It's been a while!
I've been dealing with a lot of new crap. I got to go to Disneyland for the first time ever with all my in laws and my husband. Ended up the Wednesday towards the end of the trip in the ER because of seizures.

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yuuka Kurokawa
Yumitoko II
Yuuka Kurokawa
*is alive*

It's been a while!
I've been dealing with a lot of new crap. I got to go to Disneyland for the first time ever with all my in laws and my husband. Ended up the Wednesday towards the end of the trip in the ER because of seizures.
Awww that's terrible! sad
That's kinda why I get paranoid when things go well, there always seems to be something bigger looming around the corner. It's nice to see an old face again btw! Welcome back. How are you feeling today? <3

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yumitoko II
That's kinda why I get paranoid when things go well, there always seems to be something bigger looming around the corner. It's nice to see an old face again btw! Welcome back. How are you feeling today? <3
I'm good today, just very tired due to the new medicines. I was here on and off, but no one would ever reply when I posted. This was one of the only threads I still checked on and since I kept getting ignored I kinda gave up on posting for a while.

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Yuuka Kurokawa
Yumitoko II
I'm good today, just very tired due to the new medicines. I was here on and off, but no one would ever reply when I posted. This was one of the only threads I still checked on and since I kept getting ignored I kinda gave up on posting for a while.

*Ninja nests on* Do you have a Discord, hon? heart

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yuuka Kurokawa
*is alive*

I'm glad to see you poke in here too. Hopefully the new meds help. heart

Shy Regular

*squealing so very much right now* Thank you, Yumi! He is just so...handsome! heart heart

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
elfstar89
Yuuka Kurokawa
Yumitoko II

*Ninja nests on* Do you have a Discord, hon? heart
MY SN is Sunny.

Sylver: It's nice to chat with people again. I just wish the new meds didn't make me so tired.

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Psst you also have to give the #'s after the # for people to add you x3

Good that youre ok though but sorry youve had to go through seizures... never fun sad

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

Peaceful Demigod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out