Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cali's Cert Drop!
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in the General Certing Thread for any corrections!

12 Days of Christmas certs from Yumi --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- and a cert drop and growths from Troll!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿ ✿ ✿

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

AislingJuno
Ok So I've mentioned] in the thread a few times that my tablet did a windows update and I cannot draw lines or change layers as well as a few other things. External's plushie I had just started before everything got wonky but I couldn't do all the detail work I wanted. Kara and Storm I used my person quest plushies as the base changed the colors and added dot marking as well as some effects on storms. I'm sorry I couldn't make you both unique plushies but I at least wanted to make all three of you something because I already gave my word I'd make the three of you plushies.
Thank you so much sweetie

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Beautiful dropoffs! Happy New Years! emotion_bigheart

Lonely Shapeshifter

Feral Krampus

Bashful Cultist

~*~*~HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~*~*~

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
cute dropoffs. i cant wait for my first troll soq to arrive.

Naughty Man-Lover

happy new years eve all.

Eloquent Witch

Huroggmeten
Lattyyyyyyyyy!!! *flying snuggleglomp!! How are youuuuu?
So many hugs. ;; So happy.

Kukukukukuuuuuu Huroooo! *pouncesnuggleclings*
heart heart heart My Darling, My Delight, Light of my Life!!!
I am hanging in there. One day at a time and all. Have to work tonight and tomorrow so not much New Years Celebrating Time? But oh well, I'll just lurk and talk to everyone. Have you joined DIscord yet? Can I just put you in my pocket and keep you? *floof* heart
- yawns and snuggles into her couch -

masterage's Wife

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
Rolls through

Eloquent Witch

LunaRei_SilverBlood
- yawns and snuggles into her couch -

heart
Lunaaaa. Such a nice pairing in your sig. 4laugh

Lonely Shapeshifter

-puddles-

It's under-the-wire time yo.

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Going to have to try real hard not to punch a customer tonight.
Happy new year all.

Geared Gatekeeper

Pat's yumi. Well it's certainly ok to imagine punching them . Retail and in general customer service is just a really hard job. Plus the holidays, everyone is so stressed that many people can have an attitude.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff