Bob...

High-functioning Hellraiser

Congrats Rhy. :3

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Love Maths names

Fandom Supporter

Grats Rhy <3

@Kyai: xD I am trying to find some inspiration for the pack leader contest. No idea if it will come though.

Yes she really is amazing looking c8
One day maybe I could steal some RP from her. >3>
Of course this will be when our list is ten times shorter then it is now. lol
-pets all the dinos- 8D So many pretties! -petspetspets-

Gotta finish my Investi-Gator entries! I keep getting distracted lol. 4/8 done! Then pack leader entry. Then brainstorming for cooking contest and cave art contest. <______< -so many things and I should really be working-

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I HAVE

SO MANY WORDS

FOR THE WARCRAFT MOVIE

A solid B- to C+

The shoehorned Lothar/Garona romance bullcrap as...well, bullcrap. They should have cut out a lot of her screentime instead of more Durotan/Orgrim/ORC screentime. Not to mention the, uh, not so subtle hint about medivh maybe being her father had me go 'WHAT'

Khadgar was adorable and I was so happy to see him <3

Aaaand of course all the orcs (Except Gul'dan) were amazing and I want to plant my face into their hairy orc tiddies. Draka be damned, Thrall's gonna be calling me momma with how thirsty I am for Durotan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But no, Durotan and Draka were like...I legit cared about them. Even though it REALLY irked me that they called each other 'husband/wife' and the rest of the movie 'mate' was used, yanno?

The shoutouts were p. good and....

KARGATH KARGATH KARGATH KARGAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KARGATH JGHDJFJDGJDNGDFJDF

Eloquent Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX
Grats Rhy <3

@Kyai: xD I am trying to find some inspiration for the pack leader contest. No idea if it will come though.

Yes she really is amazing looking c8
One day maybe I could steal some RP from her. >3>
Of course this will be when our list is ten times shorter then it is now. lol

Oooo :3 pretty soqs there <333 Mrr, I didn't think I had much inspiration for the RP contest either, but it just kinda all came spilling out at once XD you never know!

Yessssss, please do 8D though, yep, I have a long list of replies owed, too rofl

Man-Hungry Fatcat

one over three
Mewsings of An Angel
If anyone wants to plot/RP with my nameless boy, I'm all for it.
His name is eluding me....

/leans in close & whispers - Bob

User Image

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
I severely enjoyed the graphics and the battle....but Dalaran wasn't floating at that point !!!! Ughhhh!!!! Slight rageD when Jaina studies there it is.....but not when thrall is a baby...

The armor was so awesome

High-functioning Hellraiser

Kivras
I HAVE

SO MANY WORDS

FOR THE WARCRAFT MOVIE

A solid B- to C+

The shoehorned Lothar/Garona romance bullcrap as...well, bullcrap. They should have cut out a lot of her screentime instead of more Durotan/Orgrim/ORC screentime. Not to mention the, uh, not so subtle hint about medivh maybe being her father had me go 'WHAT'

Khadgar was adorable and I was so happy to see him <3

Aaaand of course all the orcs (Except Gul'dan) were amazing and I want to plant my face into their hairy orc tiddies. Draka be damned, Thrall's gonna be calling me momma with how thirsty I am for Durotan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But no, Durotan and Draka were like...I legit cared about them. Even though it REALLY irked me that they called each other 'husband/wife' and the rest of the movie 'mate' was used, yanno?

The shoutouts were p. good and....

KARGATH KARGATH KARGATH KARGAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KARGATH JGHDJFJDGJDNGDFJDF

I know nothing about WoW, but here's a bucket for your thirst. 8D

-Kicks one over-

Naughty Man-Lover

emotion_zombie ...... emotion_0A0 weekend happiness. *ignores family drama and stupidity and clings to thread*

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ryghann
I severely enjoyed the graphics and the battle....but Delavan wasn't floating at that point !!!! Ughhhh!!!! Slight rageXD when Jaina studies there it is.....but not when thrall is a baby...

The armor was so awesome
To be honest, the lore and timeline for the movie is so convoluted that we best do what I do with the Resident Evil games vs movies; It's it's own thing, and trying to compare them side by side will only be a headache.

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tara de Draiocht
emotion_zombie ...... emotion_0A0 weekend happiness. *ignores family drama and stupidity and clings to thread*
/comforts and distracts with raver light show

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces