Welcome to Gaia! ::

Springtime Noob

Ugh math. I have to study that right now for the GRE.

Thought it was like the ACT where there wasn't a penalty for wrong answers but NOPE there is.

Even the reading comprehension questions are hard. They have a few in there where you have to select more than one answer. They don't tell you you need to do that, and the sentence only has one space so... good luck guessing for me?

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Yumitoko II
Lunarflowermaiden
I only got to enter one game this event, it feels weird not entering all the games.
Pfft you won an awesome prize though!!!

Indeed.

Definitely not missing the scramble to find proxies for other games (which given the start times for a lot of them, I am missing most of them).

subducting's Pardner

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Ryuukishin
Yesss. 8 ) I was going to ask about that, actually! Since the bbs would be after their uhh trials, I was wondering how much of a presence Masque would be in their (Koi + sibs) lives? Like Koi's familiar is going to try and spirit him away, taking him out for longer and longer strolls. <_< And I'm guessing his parents will notice LMAO, but how soon?

Koi: /grins, his tail waving so hard he loses balance and tumbles to his feet. He doesn't seem harmed, however, and he curls up to doze, pressed against Masque's ankles

I know Masque would like to have as much of a presence as possible in their lives, and due to uh certain experiences they've been through, may be somewhat over protective? And want to keep them close? Having lost their children to Conq, and then having lost Sardine for that while. Hmm perhaps not immediately? But then eventually they'll catch on, or at the very least begin to suspect. 'Pls to be not taking my children away?? :<'

Masque: -carefully maneuvers them self so that their front legs are on either side of Koi as a means of protection, but also support for the little foal-

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

SCREAMS @ KOI

Naughty Man-Lover

for the mammoth game are we allowed to use outside sources? lol >> cause yeah

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

So many games.. So many ponies.

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Behold my first PokeSoq ever! Tyranno has arrived! heart

User Image

Naughty Man-Lover

congrats Kaya~

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Grats to all the winners so far.

Garbage Trash

You're welcome, Tara!^^ emotion_bigheart

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Sooo many amazing dino wins! ;w; Congrats, guys!!

[+Katch+]
Ryuukishin

In about a week actually, lol. Denver Comic Con, it's a pretty sizable one x__x
but it's my last con for the year (that i'm working anyway)
so i'm trying to do what i can. :3

i recently came back from one in Hawaii and Florida too. I'm bushed. lol

Holy cow, that's so soon. XD I'm glad you're going in prepared, though, and I hope you have tons of fun despite the work! *w* And then, more time for relaxation??

-Diamond-Elephant-
I know Masque would like to have as much of a presence as possible in their lives, and due to uh certain experiences they've been through, may be somewhat over protective? And want to keep them close? Having lost their children to Conq, and then having lost Sardine for that while. Hmm perhaps not immediately? But then eventually they'll catch on, or at the very least begin to suspect. 'Pls to be not taking my children away?? :<'

Masque: -carefully maneuvers them self so that their front legs are on either side of Koi as a means of protection, but also support for the little foal-

Ohhh my god, they're too precious @ both counts. ;w; That sounds perfect, thank you!

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
SCREAMS @ KOI

SCREAMS @ YOU
UR SO SMOL
HOLDS U IN MY HAND
LIL DINO BEAN

Devoted Streaker

Fatal Irony
dolphingurl
Fatal Irony
if anyone is interested for breedings:

User ImageUser Image

I know she is not a mutant, but perhaps?
User Image

Arebati has been entered, but I'd be fine with her and Napir!
If you still have an open spot I would love to enter them! Sorry, I got distracted with work..

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Ryuukishin
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
SCREAMS @ KOI

SCREAMS @ YOU
UR SO SMOL
HOLDS U IN MY HAND
LIL DINO BEAN

TINY ROAR
/DOES BATTLE WITH YOUR THUMB

Man-Hungry Fatcat