Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
If anyone is interested in my ponies feel free to pm me or hit me up on aim/skype (Sage Liln)

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

Shikamaru Silyvant
Marinity
Shikamaru Silyvant

Shika, I love your Usdia ; w; I wish I had some minis to throw at him, he's super precious. I also love love LOVE your moth girl. The only boy I have that might look nice with her other than my skeleboys is Autiren. He's simplistic and unedited though, so tends to get the short end of the attention stick.

;w;~ Thank you!

/gently touches Autiren/ o3o~
He's gorgeous though <3 Simple Soq just don't get enough love I find D:

^ u^ Thank you! And I agree. I have a love for simplistic Soq, but I know most tend to love the edited, fancier ponies more. Poor Auti has gotten the shaft as a result.

Autiren: *pushes subtly into the hand, giving a pleased chortle*

Magical Kitten

Yumitoko II
catmagick

He's the youngest of six, a scholar and herb using healer. He's always looking for new knowledge and travels around a bit but always returns to his herd. I haven't RPed him much yet so I don't know much else about him.

Oh my gosh, a healer? Luljeta is a midwife. biggrin
She travels a little because of her job but has her dad in the desert who she corresponds with via messenger birds. If anything maybe she could learn a thing or two from him. One of her best friends is a healer and she did learn a lot from working with him for a time but there's always room for more knowledge. :'D

My mare is a tad thin on RP but I've got a lot of background plotting for her so I think I've quite comfortable with her as a character so far.

Hikaru would love to learn some midwifery, it's only a matter of time before his brothers start knocking up mares. Would you like to rp them together and see if they get along?

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Infinities

-Shamelessly clings to Gaara- emotion_dowant
*browses all the singles* Always so much pretty. <3

I should really do something besides laze in front of the TV. orz

Cheri's Queen

Shy Mage

https://picarto.tv/Uta

Ok! Gonna stream a bit. Probably work on some SC stuff that's overdue. I've got one more WS to do but . . . will likely keep that a secret.

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Kivras
Infinities

-Shamelessly clings to Gaara- emotion_dowant
Gaara: *eyes the hoomun and debates* *allows*

Eloquent Witch

Fandom Supporter

Naughty Man-Lover

Wow....... those poor people in Paris...

Eloquent Lunatic

*Flops in after nap.* heart

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

Tara de Draiocht

For real. I have a cousin in paris. The moment I heard I rushed to message her to make sure she was okay. Apparently her husband was at the game when it all started to go down. He's trying to get home right now so the whole family is pretty on edge atm. >< I don't know him that well, but he's still family.

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
catmagick

Hikaru would love to learn some midwifery, it's only a matter of time before his brothers start knocking up mares. Would you like to rp them together and see if they get along?

I wouldn't mind. Would you like me to set something up? smile
I do have a big report in very soon so might not be able to set something up for a few days.
Do you have AIM by any chance?

Garbage Trash

-hasn't stopped watching the news since 4;30 (3 hours ago...). This is just....unbelievable.

Naughty Man-Lover

Marinity
Tara de Draiocht

For real. I have a cousin in paris. The moment I heard I rushed to message her to make sure she was okay. Apparently her husband was at the game when it all started to go down. He's trying to get home right now so the whole family is pretty on edge atm. >< I don't know him that well, but he's still family.

Yeah sad 140 people have been declared dead and the numbers may rise because well... 'cleanup' 3 bombs.. crazy.. this world man.
Wow! I dont blame them! I heard everything was shut down and the president was coming to the concert hall? from what i heard on the news @@
Of course! and atleast he was able to contact family 3nodding

@Summer- yeah sad i agree its nuts...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas