Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spacey Strawberry

^ Which game?

Shy Phantom

^ is really helpful when you are at the top of the page. 8'D

Xenoblade. ^o^

Sparkly Hoarder

*peeks in here*

Oh man... another Tekimi is tempting... *needs to go do Brom's profile thingy and actually like RP him and stuffs* orz

Sparkly Hoarder

*cackles* Inspiration~~

Tekimi

I have an idea!

Monster / Myth DNA: Basilisk

Secondary DNA: Sunflower seastar (Pycnopodia helianthoides)

Traits:
Basilisk
- EYEDEATHVISION (obviously weakened, but still able to kill if a long enough stare is maintained)
- Scales and crowned formation on head
- Poisonous fangs and slime (in the original mythology, the basilisk "left a trail of poison" behind it)

Sunflower seastar
- Ability to shed and regrow limbs
- Multiple limbs? (They have 16-24 limbs after all... wink )
- Light-sensitive "eyes" on the ends of limbs (sadly, the wiki article leaves this out, but they have a light-sensitive eye spot on the end of each ray)

What would he be like? He'd have to wear a blindfold over his actual eyes since they could do some damage to people, but he'd be able to use the "eyes" in his arms/tentacles/whatevs to be able to see enough to navigate, though he'd have to use his actual eyes to do things such as read and actually identify people's faces. He could use scenting with a tongue (maybe?) to help identify people when he encounter them.

He does enjoy reading, though sadly he has to do pretty much all of this in his own room where he can lock the door and keep others from walking in. He fears hurting people with his vision or poison. He also fears mirrors.

He loves sunbathing and general warmth type things as well as warm water.

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

/works on my own entry 8 u 8 ~

Militant Raider

Some people have already managed to make a legendary in gw2. It's kind of nuts. XD

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

Tekimi

I have an idea!

Monster / Myth DNA: Leviathan PICTURE (i'm not sorry you can't make me sorry)

Secondary DNA: White-backed ratel; Mellivora capensis leuconota. Info on honey badgers in a general sense, and a description of the white-backed ratel is on that page (but i couldn't find a picture of one :c)

Traits: LEVIATHAN: Sharp a** teeth, kind of like a shark. Long/tall, maybe over-long limbs/neck. Wings.
HONEY BADGER: capable of digesting just about anything, white stripe in hair, high pain tolerance.

What would he be like? He likes fire; the leviathan is described as breathing fire and exuding light from his eyelids and as such, regardless of whether or not Valentius is capable of doing so on his own, he has an obsession with flames. He'd always carry a lighter around with him and is frequently very taken with the flames, watching them flicker; some men may want to watch the world burn but Valen wants to make it.

He's very, very proud and pompous; the leviathan is described as the "king over all that are proud," and Valen definitely feels that he is superior to others in every way ("Nothing on earth is his equal" ). He's also fearless (again partially because of his leviathan DNA) and takes a very dim view of others trying to threaten him. He is aggressive as all hell, frequently snarling, posturing, and showing his razor sharp fangs, even to people who have done nothing to him.

A rather solitary creature, Valen prefers to spend his time eating and sleeping and is not particularly picky about either of those things. Anything that looks remotely edible will go into Valen's mouth and it's unlikely that, once it goes in, it'll ever come out. One of the very few times that Valen tries his best to be socially acceptable is when he's interested in having sex; he will try to court whoever is unlucky enough to attract his interest and fascination, except his idea of courtship is likely something like bringing kills or food to his object of affection in hopes that they'd find him suitable enough.

i'm not sorry
/FLEES TO CLASS

Merry Krampus

Do creatures from cryptozoology count, like a chupacabra? > A >

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

*lurks about* ninja

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

ex o ex Snoof

Cryptozoology is fine as long as it isn't a god and is at least partially organic (robots and golem creatures wouldn't have DNA after all).

Yaaaay iPod post. We were out all day.

And hi new person!

Merry Krampus

Gotcha Vari! 8B I'll search around~

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

Yes vari and I talked about it and agreed what he just said.
This is con of course
I stole his iPod
Hello new blood xD

Shy Phantom

Variable Nonsense
ex o ex Snoof

Cryptozoology is fine as long as it isn't a god and is at least partially organic (robots and golem creatures wouldn't have DNA after all).

Yaaaay iPod post. We were out all day.

And hi new person!
WHAT ABOUT A BLOOD/FLESH GOLEM? WOULD THAT HAVE DNA? 8'D

Sparkly Hoarder

LIKE QUILT FROM DOMINIC DEEGAN? (If... like... any of you have actually read that... cookies to you. XD I'm so far behind on it now, though... XDD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff