Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spacey Strawberry

@Myst: It's
it's
it's speaking my language. ;D

Shy Phantom

Yanno, I keep waiting for it to throw an a** in there with those. < <;; Or a Swallow. > >;;

Spacey Strawberry

a** + Woodcock?

Shy Phantom

Indeed~♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩

*scurries off to bed~* ゚・( ̄ω ̄)~zzZ

Sparkly Hoarder

Oooh, a generator!

Parrot + mudskipper
Alpaca + blackbird
Slug + porpoise
Dolphin + unicorn ... = narwhal?
Crab + triceratops

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

parrot + mudskipper just says mudkip to me ...

~♥

Sparkly Hoarder

LOL Mudkip~

♥~

WELL IT DOES

like a blue macaw ...

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

m-mudkip
That's how I read it.

I'm interested in slug + porpoise, too.

Spacey Strawberry

Looks likely to get the first batch of grams out tomorrow.
If anyone else has them and wants to be "first" . . . ;D

Sparkly Hoarder

Now you need to do one and we can all call him mudkip for s&g. XDDD

*is curious about the FS combos*

Naughty Man-Lover

Tekimi

I want to send an annoying fuzzball a sweet gift!
To: Ragers
Username to quote: Ragers
Fweet type:
-Black Cat
-Classic Witch

~♥
Tekimi
♥~

I'm advertising for 04/10/12!

Invisible Knight

Tekimi

I have an idea!

Monster / Myth DNA: Vampire (Count Dracula Version)

Secondary DNA: Huntsman Spider (Isopeda Villosa)

Traits:
Fangs – Both Vampires and Spiders have fangs in some respect. Spiders have theirs as part of their chelicerae, Vampires have theirs as elongated canine teeth. He may or may not have venom-injecting capabilities; Huntsmen have venom but it is only powerful enough to kill very small creatures.

Multiple Eyes – Spiders have up to eight eyes. This tekimi probably does not have as many, but his eyes would probably have different capabilities. Like a spider’s eyes, the smallest of his eyes are only able to detect where light is coming from, the larger eyes are capable of forming images.

Fast – Both the huntsman spider and the vampire are unusually fast. The Huntsman spider can use a springing jump while running to augment speed.

Blood Drinking – Spiders and Vampires cannot tolerate solid foods, and thus consume the liquid innards of their prey. With human/ferric DNA solids won’t kill him, but he will not derive nutrition from them.

Night Vision – Vampires see better in the dark. How else would they stalk beautiful maidens?

Aversion to Sunlight – Sunlight isn’t comfortable on this Tekimi’s sensitive skin. He can bare it, but it does make him rather uncomfortable, and gives him a rather nasty headache (Especially when it gets in his eyes). Some of this may or may not be vanity (Tan is SO last century)

What would he be like?
This Tekimi is a brooding sort of loner, prone to long stretches of solitude in dark corners. The Huntsman spider, like just about every spider, does not have any ‘pack’ tendencies. Vampires also do not hunt in packs (In the Canon Dracula universe) unless they are female ‘brides’.
This Tekimi is a very seductive sort of individual when he wants something; a characteristic inherited from his vampire side. For a solitary kind of guy he has unusual people skills, but he always comes across as just a little too creepy for most Tekimi. Some probably cater to his whims just to get him out of the room.
Ever a hunter, this Tekimi enjoys lurking in shadows and pouncing out at people. A strong tendency inherited from both his vampire and spider DNA, this Tekimi finds something incredibly unsatisfying in eating things that are already dead, and thus takes out his frustration on others. We don’t know how dangerous this behaviour is, but it hasn’t lead to any physical injuries. He seems to see the whole thing as a kind of sport.
This Tekimi shows an unusual fear to symbols of belief; mainly that of the old Earth religion of Christianity. We presume it is a throwback to his vampire DNA. He does not like garlic, and seems to be able to taste the minutest particle of this vegetable. Strangely enough, this reaction does not seem to be caused by any other vegetable of the onion family. He reacts rather aggressively to both the symbols and garlic, and has been known to shout “I’m MELTING!” “You’ve KILLED ME!” and other admonitions of his impending death.
This Tekimi is very proper, and takes pride in his grooming and behaviour. He does not use contractions in his speech, and seems to have problems pronouncing W sounds.

SHHHH. I know, I know, it's a vampire. BUT BELA LUGOSI. I actually had to look up whether Garlic was a vegetable or a herb >>
Edited for spelling and sanity

♥~

omg he made me smile so much void XDDD

~♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items