Welcome to Gaia! ::

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Ourania: Seahorse... I know! Gem tell me about them!

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Gabe :*Bluuuuuush* Was not >.> *grumbles and shoves hands in pockets, shuffling about*

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Ourania: *gasps* Fluffy! 8D *drops from Ry's shoulders and scurries over to stroke Gabe's tail, nuzzling her face into it* <33

Hatted Fatcat

Hannah: -Blows bubbles at Gabe- Yes you were! -Giggle-

Aureole: -Pokes her head in and peers at the picture- Awwww! Who is this little cutie? ^w^

Hannah: That boy, over there! -Flails adorably at Gabe-

Aureole: -Gazes over to Gabe, blinks, and giggles- Aaah, I see! Well, we all have to grow up sometime! -Glances away from Gabe and sighs- Whoa... What a difference... >w>;

Hannah makes me very happy right now. O3O
-So not working on one of her quest forms- ninja

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Gabe: *Face embarresdly red from all this girly froo froo attention* Yep im a fuzzy one *he smiles at the little kitty*

LOL! well im almost completely caught up with glories which im excited about :3 isa been workn harrrrd

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Ourania: *giggles and starts combing Gabe's tail with her fingers* My tail not this fluffy. Can I have it?

Ourania... You can't trade tails. It just doesn't work that way.

Ry be busy!

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
oh looks like berry finally decided to come home >.> //isnt jelly or anything NOOOO//

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hatted Fatcat

Started Veronica and Rebecca's journals. >w> Might start Eri and Kaalina's in a few days.
Now for Aureole, Hannah and maybe Neil! 8D

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hatted Fatcat

Ryghann
lol

Quick questions!

If I wanted to do an rp between two of my Dreams, would that be allowed? I have a plot for Ryan and Neil that would be easier represented through an rp format. :3

By the way, are we allowed to count Rps as entries? I noticed in Gabe and El's journals that you used Trouble Makers to count for entries. Are we allowed to do the same thing?

Hatted Fatcat

Just sent a PM to the mule. (No, I'm not getting any new dews, don't worry)

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
Ryghann
lol

Quick questions!

If I wanted to do an rp between two of my Dreams, would that be allowed? I have a plot for Ryan and Neil that would be easier represented through an rp format. :3

By the way, are we allowed to count Rps as entries? I noticed in Gabe and El's journals that you used Trouble Makers to count for entries. Are we allowed to do the same thing?
yes of course you can, as long as its in the same style and format as if 2 people were RPing

As far as counting RPS as entries yes you can, theres a section on that

DreamAngelSparkle
In-Guild RP can now count toward Journal Entries!

Every 15 posts with a character counts as a Journal entry. Just site the page numbers that the posts are included in and link to the role-play!

If a post contains more than one characters involvement it adds toward both of their counts! *As long as it is actual play and not a ~Just stands there~ type of post*

All play made before this change CAN be counted. Just follow the format.

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
hope that helps <3

Hatted Fatcat

Awesome! That makes this plot a lot easier and fun to do! <3 Feel free to stalk it, as well. ninja
-Snort- Looks like I need to re-read the guild, I'm forgetting to look in certain forums. |3 Thanks, Ry!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff