Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata
The sky ^_^
lol besides that?
*sighs* my shop is doing soo poorly... and I been spreeding the siggy thing to popular shops... and still its slightly bear

Maybe try lowering the price?
That sometimes works.

Hmm that would work
How much do you think Zargata?

Well lets see, they are 2k right now. The most I would drop them would be to 1k. So start maybe with 1.5k?
Hmmm okay
But waite you and one other already put a bid on them for 2k
if I put it down to 1.5k would that be bad buisness?

Hmm...good point
personal I am paying 2k no matter what, cuz thats what I bid. End the ones that have bids now, and re do the other two for the new price.

I think your main draw to this shop, is the last stages. Thats why I wanted the one I did. So put pic of them out there more, and people will go. 'OMG so cool!'

And is there anything I could make my baby grow up super fast 8D *Zargata is just dieing for the last stage*

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata

That sometimes works.

Hmm that would work

Well lets see, they are 2k right now. The most I would drop them would be to 1k. So start maybe with 1.5k?
Hmmm okay

Hmm...good point
personal I am paying 2k no matter what, cuz thats what I bid. End the ones that have bids now, and re do the other two for the new price.

I think your main draw to this shop, is the last stages. Thats why I wanted the one I did. So put pic of them out there more, and people will go. 'OMG so cool!'

And is there anything I could make my baby grow up super fast 8D *Zargata is just dieing for the last stage*
Hmm I like your last Idea
I will get to it then .. but I need to get ready to go to the air port to great my friend after she came back from oregon
then tomarrow is just a day of her and I

Shameless Noob

Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata

That sometimes works.

Hmm that would work

Hmmm okay

Hmm...good point

I will get to it then .. but I need to get ready to go to the air port to great my friend after she came back from oregon

Thats cool. *sends trade*

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata

Hmmm okay

Hmm...good point

I will except it tomorrow that way I will know how to split the gold between me
Colorist
certist
line artist
and co owner

Shameless Noob

Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata

Hmmm okay

Hmm...good point

Colorist
certist
line artist
and co owner

Thats alot

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata
Kanami
Zargata

Hmm...good point

Colorist
certist
line artist
and co owner

Thats alot
ya i know

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Okay I think I am going to go ahead and just let the two auctioned ones go to there owners.
Then sell the rest and have more made( even if I may need to do some coloring)

Shameless Noob

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
AUCTION

WINNERS OF THE SABERFANGS ARE THE FOLLOWING

[Angelic-Spice]- male Saberfang cat

Zargata- male SaberFang Wolf

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Shameless Noob

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
If I can figure out how to color them better then I can save them and then Sell more to color
*goes to pay the people*

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
babies are done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers