Adoptions! 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Breedings! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Golden Carrot Event! 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
I have an idea! (comment plz) 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

User Image
* [Guild] * [Pick-ups] * [Uncerts] * [Customs: CLOSED] *

Welcome to the Rabbit Hutch! Come in and make yourself comfy~!

User Image
User Image

News
Feb. 11 - Oh my! Seems that the month of love got our rabbits so rowdy, we had a litter of kits! eek The Bunny Love Festival is going on! A adoption event to put these new kits into good homes~ And the V-day Grams event is still going on~ heart
Jan. 31 - Hey everyone! After the R.H.'s month long break in January and with February coming, we're now selling out V-Day Grams! Send them to the people you love with a lil' message on that Sweet Heart heart We'll have lots more happening from now on, so happy belated newyear!
Dec. 27 - Hey everybody! All the X-mas Grams you've sent to loved ones and friends have all been unwrapped! Your gift? An adorable baby bunny! We at the Rabbit Hutch hope you enjoy your new kits! Happy Holidays~ heart If you'd like to see your kit, just visit the guilds owner list!
Dec. 23 - The winner of the Noel Mini-Raffle is iHibari Kyoya! Congrats on the win! Noel will be in the pick-up thread. and today is the LAST DAY for x-mas Grams!
Dec. 5 - X-mas grams and a mini-advertisement raffle is going on now! To order X-mas grams, click here:[link]. To participate in the raffle, click here: [link]
Dec. 2 - Flatsale for December is complete! Thank you all new kit owners! Currently working on x-mas grams for the holiday season. For more info on this event, click here: [link]
Nov. 28 - White Twin Raffle Done; Congrats to iHibari Kyoya on winning Hottie! Please pick her up in the pick-ups. And Dec. 4 is the December Flatsale, be there! The guild has been updated with subforums~
Nov. 23 - Rabbit Hutch Guild is now open~! See 1st post for links to the guild and pick-ups. If you have pets, come join!
Nov. 16 - Opening flatsale was a success! Congrats to all the new kit owners~ White Twin Raffle, Dice Game, and Carotte d'or Auction are going on now!
Nov. 16 - Opening Flatsale taking place! 4 kits being sold~
Nov. 10 - White Twin Raffle going on~ Check the Bunny Events for more info! Goes on from Nov.10 - Nov.28
Nov. 9 - Currently setting up shop! But open for posting. Please come in and make yourself comfy~
Nov. 6 - Currently setting up shop! No posting please.

User Image
User Image

* These rules are not to be broken. Depending on the severity, you may get off with a warning, or be blacklisted temporarily/permanently from Rabbit Hutch.

General Rules:

1. Obey Gaia's ToS.

2. Don't steal Darness246's art or graphics! It guarantees you an instant black-list from the shop. This includes tracing the art.

3. Keep the drama out. Nobody likes dealing with it. However, if I feel the need to step in and say something regarding issues in the thread, I will! And I do not tolerate people telling me off if I bring it back to the surface to address it. This goes for any type of drama.

4. Re-selling is not allowed.

5. Co-owning is allowed, but only for two people. Mainly for when kits (baby rabbits) are born.

6. Don't beg. This includes guilt-tripping or whining that you'll never have one. Believe me, there will be many chances available to all.

7. Do not PM me pestering about growths or item drops. Send all questions to the mule (Lapin de Carotte).

8. Payments need to be prompt - generally within 24 hours. Make sure to send the payment to Lapin de Carotte! If you have issues with a payment, please talk it out.

9. Unless it says so in the thread, Rabbit Hutch is not hiring, so please don't ask. Just keep an eye on the front page!

10. You may own as many as you like, and I will not take them away for inactivity.

11. When I see people who only appear when there are free things or flatsales, it irritates me, and I will be less inclined to reward them. So if you want things, be active! Its rude and greedy to just come around when there's stuff about.

12. Affectionate RP's are okay, just keep it PG-13, as Gaia suggests.

*~*~*~*

FAQ:

Q. Why are different breeds of rabbits on different lines? No templates?
A. The artist is no good at templating, so she decided to make all the kits on semi-templated lines, and adult rabbits on "custom" lines instead. This also adds some personality to the adultss, and makes each one unique.

Q. How do you grow your rabbit? Is it through time or through an item?
A. Through a special item called the Carotte d'or, AKA the Golden Carrot. With this item, you trade it in to Lapin de Carotte with your pet, and soon enough your little kit will transform and grow into an adult anthro rabbit.

Q. Can I use a Guardian character to roleplay with?
A. Yes, if you do not own a rabbit yet. For those who do though, you may roleplay as your pet, even when it grows into a anthro!

User Image
User Image

Here at the Rabbit Hutch, all rabbits start off as "Kits," the proper term for baby bunnies. At first, you'll be given a cute, cuddly kit that looks like any other rabbit, right? WRONG! If you obtain a special food of mine called "Carotte d'or" AKA "The Golden Carrot," you will be given the chance to feed this to your kit and watch it transform into a anthro rabbit!

Below is a graphic example of the growings of rabbits here at the Rabbit Hutch. Our example bunny is an adorable Blanc de Hotot~!

User Image
Here we have a Kit (baby bunny)...

User Image
This is a Carotte d'or. Now we feed this to the Kit, and...

User Image
Voila! Our cute Kit is now an adult, humanoid rabbit!

*~*~*~*

Officially in the ARBA (American Rabbit Breeders Association), there are 47 official rabbit breeds. The same applies here to the Rabbit Hutch! There are a wide selection of bunnies to choose from, each with unique looks and colorizations for each differing breed. Eventually, maybe new breeds will pop up in a different list, though they aren't officially ARBA...

Below is the listed breeds that correspond to the ARBA standards. Just click on the name, and you'll be redirected to an example picture of how that breed of rabbit looks! Simple, no~?

Official ARBA List

American * American Chinchilla * American Fuzzy Lop * American Sable * Belgian Hare * Beveren * Blanc de Hotot * Britannia Petite * Californian * Champagne d'Argent * Checkered Giant * Cinnamon * Creme d'Argent * Dutch * Dwarf Hotot * English Angora * English Lop * English Spot * Flemish Giant * Florida White * French Angora * French Lop * Giant Angora * Giant Chinchilla * Harlequin * Havana * Himalayan * Holland Lop * Jersey Wooly * Lilac * Mini Lop * * Mini Rex * Mini Satin * Netherland Dwarf * New Zealand * Palomino * Polish * Rex * Rhinelander * Satin * Satin Angora * Silver * Silver Fox * Silver Marten * Standard Chinchilla * Tan * Thrianta

Unofficial List
Alaskan * Argente * Lionhead

*~*~*~*

To check the rarity of rabbits, please click this link ---& [link]

*~*~*~*

To check the available colorations of rabbits, please click this link ---& [link]

User Image
User Image

These are the forms to follow if you acquire a pet through flatsales, auctions, or customs. They are written as example forms, so just erase and re-write your own, similar info in their place.

*NOTE: When customs are open, they will be displayed on the first post. Customs are mainly payed with IRL cash

You PM the forms and send trades to Lapin de Carotte.

Flatsales, Raffles & Special Gifts:
[b]Name:[/b] Peaches
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Owner name:[/b] Angelbunny
[b]Total:[/b] 25k gold

Auctions:
[b]Auction Name:[/b] Easter Auction
[b]Rabbit won:[/b] Chocolate Rabbit
[b]Name:[/b] Cocoa
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Owner name:[/b] x-13-x
[b]Total:[/b] 139k pure, pixie x 4 and gogh reed 4th gen. totalling ??? gold

Customs (Gold & IRL)
[b]Name:[/b] Snowflakes
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Breed:[/b] Angora
[b]Coloration[/b]: White (See colorations list for what's available to specific breeds)
[b]Owner name:[/b] Kiara_Kitten
[b]Accessory references:[/b] httpblahblah.photobucket.com/blahblah.jpg
(*NOTE* Do NOT use forum code in the URL. Just paste it as is.)
[b]Total:[/b] $12

User Image
User Image

Why hello there! I'm the owner of the Rabbit Hutch! A place that's full and all about...erm...well, rabbits!!!

My name is Lapin de Carotte. I am the 4th generation of a family of long term rabbit breeders! We're quite famous for what we do, you know. It's so exciting! Soon enough I'll be the one breeding and raising adorable bunnies for shows and to be loved as pets! It feels so rewarding... heart But I still have so much to learn before actually being able to start my business by taking over the family tradition. But that's just a bit of a run-down about me. Come, I'll show you the Family photo albums and some other important things!

*~*~*~*

NPC:
User Image
NAME: Lapin de Carotte
ETHNICITY: French-American
GENERATION: 4th gen.
FAMILY: Lapin de Me're (Mother; deceased), Lapin de Lion (Father), Lapin Blanc (Brother)

User Image
NAME: Lapin Blanc
ETHNICITY: French
GENERATION: 4th gen.
FAMILY: Lapin de Me're (Mother; deceased), Lapin de Lion (Step-Father), Lapin de Carotte (Sister)

User Image
NAME: Lapin de Lion
ETHNICITY: French-American
GENERATION: 3rd gen.
FAMILY: Lapin de Me're (Wife; deceased), Lapin Blanc (Step-Son), Lapin de Carotte (Daughter)

*~*~*~*

Oh look! I've found 3 lists here that seem to be claims for the shop on who's allowed to be here, to who's banned... interesting! I'll just post them up here for everyone to see!

The Lists:

* White List *: Shadow Knight O

* Grey List *:

* Black List *:

User Image
User Image

What's in store for the future...

1.) Advertisement Raffle (The more people that join, the more rabbits are unlocked)

*~*~*~*

*Bunny Love Festival: Adoption Event*
Oh dear! It seems that the month of love has gotten are rabbits so... rowdy that we ended up having a litter of kits! 11 of them to be exact!! eek What an unexpected surprise! Well, I do have to find these kits a good home, so right now is the Bunny Love Festival!

The Bunny Love Festival is an adoption event, where you can adopt one of the kits from the litter for the low price of 1500G! I'm so excited to sees these baby bunnies go out to loving homes! Please open your hearts and adopt a baby bun bun today!

There are 9 kits below up for adoption~ We only have so much of each breed:

2 American Rubies
2 Florida Whites
2 Blue-eyed Americans
1 Cinnamons
1 Palomino
1 Havana

arrow 1 baby bunny has an adoption fee of 1500G
arrow 2 bunnies MAX per person

User Image

If you choose to adopt a kit, fill out the Flatsales order form and post in the forum! First come, first serve! This event will go on until ALL kits are adopted to new homes~ I hope to see you all adopting heart

All trades are sent to Lapin de Carotte.

User Image
User Image

If you wish to affiliate, you need to have a 40x200 banner. You must also post the link to Rabbit Hutch in your own thread and PM 'Lapin de Carotte' your shop code.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/rabbit-hutch/t.56020539/][IMG]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww101/darness/Rabbit Hutch/RHBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

*~*~*~*

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

Shop / Art / Concept (c): Darness246

Staff:
* Darness246 (Owner and Artist. NPC: Lapin de Carotte)
* Shadow Knight O (Guard Dog. NPC: Lapin Blanc)
* Kazuee (Idea Organizer. NPC: Lapin de Lion)

Example Rabbit Breed Pictures (c):

www.slowfoodusa.org * www.manmrabittry.com * www.drcba.ca * www.lops.info * www.mybunnyfarm.com * www.smallanimalchannel.com * www.gopetsamerica.com * www.viarural.com.ar * www.saveabunny.org * www.caft.org.uk * bp0.blogger.com * www.alpacafarmgirl.com * www.uoregon.edu * www.petplanet.co.uk * www.bunnyblab.com * blog.rabbitnetwork.org * agmap.psu.edu * img2.allposters.com * weloverabbits.com * www.jphpk.gov.my * z.hubpages.com * www.margush.com * www.krittrs.com * www.petwebsite.com * z.about.com * therowdyrabbits.com * www.nationalrexrc.org * www.rexrabbitsusa.com * www.hotots-satins.com * wooliecreations.net * pics.hoobly.com * www.freewebs.com * animal-world.com * www.urbanrabbits.net * 4.bp.blogspot.com

Rabbit Colorization Descriptions:
exoticpets.about.com

User Image
It is now safe for posting! Please come in and join us here at the Rabbit Hutch while we prepare for our grand opening ceremonies~! 3nodding heart

-Lapin de Carotte-
3nodding heart
whee heart
Wonderful shop! smile
Lliyk
Wonderful shop! smile

Thank you, though it is just starting out. But hopefully more people will show and take interest! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff