Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
my whole bar across the top is missing...but the drop downs still work if I hover my mouse over.

Fashionable Werewolf

have you pressed F5,it could help fix it with a hard refresh

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
o.o thank you

Fashionable Werewolf

Im guessing the f5 button fixed it then. :3

I some times have to hit it to get my pages to loo right if its acting up on this site.

Fashionable Werewolf

thinking of coloring up an anthro for myself..could do Rayens twin or just another random pet idea I have. Also going to try to finish templates for pets in my shop,I have 3 lines left to finish.

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
still havn't finished my patchwork anthro...I'm not that far off, just shading but I'm lazy.

Fashionable Werewolf

I know of the two cosplays I have reserved I plan on making fenris an anthro and coloring him up some time in the future. probably wait on midna a little longer.

Im going to end up working on things in PSE in a little while. so who knows what Ill decide by then XD

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
You made an actual reserved thread? I just added the reserved one's to the cosplay list and instead of an owner put reserved.

Fashionable Werewolf

I thought it would make it easier on us.plus I didnt put a time limit on how long they had til it could go to some one else..in my mind it seemed to work. XD

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

I think Ill put on a build a mipa pet or BAM!
just to see if that helps me get my coloring muse going as I cant seem to find it today

Fashionable Werewolf

I think im going to move the hiring thread to another place and see if maybe we get more notice of it there..

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
alright dragon.

Fashionable Werewolf

new thread is up..now to see if any one else applies..

Fashionable Werewolf

I have a feeling dinner will be done around 6..if that happens, then Ill hold it at 6:30 or 7 tonight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff