Welcome to Gaia! ::

BDaichi
( wait Thalion | Dargon Darkthorne are the same person .. i taught Dargon Darkthorne and bill were the same lol i am dumb sweatdrop )

Naw, that's at the bottom because I'll type in blue and Darggy will type in black but I forgot that the siggy doesn't have black for the default color. Dargon's a friend of mine but he's too busy to run it so he handed it over to me 3nodding
(ooooooooo soo bill is thalion right now i got yah blaugh )
Two questions: What is the definition of a "senior" member, and if I qualify, where do I make it known I wanna keep my pokemon?
*back online* I saved Ithil and Thar on my own server whee
Obsidian Fox
Two questions: What is the definition of a "senior" member, and if I qualify, where do I make it known I wanna keep my pokemon?
Senior is anyone who already owns a pokemon from this shop already and you just did, unless you post 'I'd like to put up my pokemon for adoption' (Which I don't, for all the idiots out there, just by posting that.)
darcy1992
Obsidian Fox
Senior is anyone who already owns a pokemon from this shop already and you just did, unless you post 'I'd like to put up my pokemon for adoption' (Which I don't, for all the idiots out there, just by posting that.)

Yay, because I have 5 pokemon! I get to keep Rhun and Tanael and Rapida and Rikuu and Katar! whee
lol fox , i cant wait till then ew guil get fully set up soo i can start rping lol
I know, I can't wait either...

~Dances around and waits to be accepted so he can set up his journal~
It's a public guild so you can post it now, really. *done with journal entry*
lol i tired to ask Thalion this on aim but she away soo do we get poke'dexes ??
Yup, only you keep track of your own pokemon and it's mainly for fun, no real use, however.

Oh, and don't IM Thal unless she tells you to. She's busy a lot.
I'm not sure how you mean, but you can RP your character having a Poke'dex.
~Dashes off to post journal~

Where do we request our certs to be updated?
Obsidian Fox
~Dashes off to post journal~

Where do we request our certs to be updated?
Thal does it once she has time. You'll get a pokemail with certs in it
hay whic 1 you guys like more User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
iight Beauseph

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces