Waa! So cute! How much is a plushie? whee
I don't know. 4laugh
xd Well if you find out can you tell me xd

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
oh sorry everyone I have been busy for awhile but I am back um plushies are 100 gold each and you can have as many as you want.
Yes all winners from the treasure hunt can post their orders and please at the end put what you won and the place you came ^^ and the auction will be soon I finished the pet and its pretty house but I am just working on a few more things to make sure everything is ready

Tiptop will change tomorrow ok ^^ I have just been busy getting ready fro school I start high school in well 4 days.

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shameless Hoarder

-amyneko-
oh sorry everyone I have been busy for awhile but I am back um plushies are 100 gold each and you can have as many as you want.
Yes all winners from the treasure hunt can post their orders and please at the end put what you won and the place you came ^^ and the auction will be soon I finished the pet and its pretty house but I am just working on a few more things to make sure everything is ready

Tiptop will change tomorrow ok ^^ I have just been busy getting ready fro school I start high school in well 4 days.
Yay! I can't wait to see him! I have a nice amount of gold so I'm good for the auction, I hope... sweatdrop

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorry people I might have to postbone the auction because I was going to have it on tuesday but I am going ice skating(that is my wednesday)and I will be gone for ages so it might be in the next week after I have to school

Shameless Hoarder

-amyneko-
Sorry people I might have to postbone the auction because I was going to have it on tuesday but I am going ice skating(that is my wednesday)and I will be gone for ages so it might be in the next week after I have to school
ok...

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ok people I something to say... I will not be updating the pets right now because I am working on something for them. It might take awhile but I am hoping it will be worth it as well I started high school today it was cool I made some awsome friends.

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I want a gold trunk stare

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shameless Hoarder

Ok, I still haven't gotten my picture thingy...

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
well when I have finished everything then you can get your pic
daddies_lil_devil
i think i finally did it....

User Image

darn it still goes to fast stare

Quick Reply

Submit