Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
*snugs Trink* Hey, look at what happened to me for a few years. I was on every day for about 4-5 years straight, active in events and many threads. Then suddenly I just didn't wanna be around anymore. I felt like no one was my friend and people just kept getting under my skin. So I left for a few months at first, then it turned into years. But when I came back, man. Did I realize was I ever wrong. I'm not so good IRL with people either, I'm the awkward clumsy type that tends to blurt out whatever is on my mind in a strange way that most times people don't understand. Heck, my best friend is my bloody husband - and he still doesn't even get me sometimes. *laugh* He's the longest relationship I've ever had, concentrating on friendship there. You're gunna have your ups and downs, but if people don't like you in real life, they can suck it. *pokes* I'm still hella self conscious about myself and how I act, even at work when I mess up I get all flustered and embarrassed - and I've been there for 5 years.

Bur regardless, sometimes people online are your best shot at a 'real' friendship. You can say something stupid and if they can't take it - then oh well. I know I get annoying at times, heck some of you all have said it straight up and forward and I backed off. But when I'm down and feeling totally blue, I'm more comfortable ranting and raving here to my net buddies than the few friends I have in real life.

If you decide to leave, know that if you should come back, we'll be waiting. heart

Trinkuh

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*snuggles Trink* I'm sorry, I haven't really been on skype that often. And when I was, I didn't talk much to people because I was working on art. I would luv to continue our rp and just chit chat in general if you would still like to. *hugs* <3 also if you still wanted to have our couple go to the festival we can do that too.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Anthro!Sparky
*peeks in*

Might need some time on the naming thing for the pet I won, I just realized the file is the same as the Limited Erica already put in to be certed so there must have been some mistake whee

Dangerous Sex Symbol

-tips Sky's post- <333

Hey everyone!

Floppy Sex Symbol

Acy, I'm terrible, I keep forgetting the name of the girl you tossed at Phileo. @.@

Anyways, would you like me to set up a post of Phileo taking her to Lanturn street?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Was it Mizuki? -blinks-

And sure =w=

Floppy Sex Symbol

I'm terrible at names, I would have to see her. I know she was an Antar follower.

Alrighty. :3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Floppy Sex Symbol

Yeah, that's her.

I need to jot that down somewhere so I don't keep forgetting. @.@

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Yeah, that would be wise. Maybe in your journal?

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200

Floppy Sex Symbol

True true. I will go and do that now. -Snags her cert link-

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*rolls about*

wow that's a pretty pockettu!

Midnight, did you still want to have your Hoshi follower meet up with Tsuki on Lantern Street? ouo /curious

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sure I just couldn't remember the owners >.< of who I agreed to rp with

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers