Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Sex Symbol

Val: Hmm... I don't want either Hex or Syrri to be uncomfy in either of their temples... so some sort of neutral territory?

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Yep, I can have her all to myself. I never get tired of hearing her gripe whenever I want her to carry things. XD

With all the hype I hear about Cicero, I might just have to seek him out as a companion the next time I start over; I was going to have my Khajiit go companion-less since he's not the friendliest sort, but I think he could put up with a loopy dark jester. XD

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
If Akki hasn't found him I'll show him where he is when I go up to get ready for bed, which is soon, like in minutes. *curls about people*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Also, if all ya'll haven't done it yet, you need to take a trip to Ironbind Barrow. Save before you go inside though, because the reason you need to go there is that there is a weapon that randomly spawns there called "Steel Battleaxe of Fiery Souls". It RANDOMLY spawns attached to the back of the throne of the main Draugr you will kill in there and it is the only way to get the "Fiery Soul Trap" enchantment, which sets your targets on fire and casts Soul Trap on them (dragons not included). If you destroy that weapon to learn the enchantment and then put that enchantment on a Bow, EVERY arrow will recast the fire and soul trap spells, increasing your chances of filling soul gems. There's also a Word Wall in that barrow. Forgot about that. XD

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
That sounds really handy, Anthro. 8D

Would you believe though...... *twiddles thumbs* I've never filled a soul gem yet? >.<

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*petpet* It's fine, Alamoraine. I just like having soul gems, both filled and unfilled handy since you can use full soul gems to restore how many charges your enchanted weapons/staffs have. *nodnod*

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Accepts Ciceros challenge and makes a note to get that axe*

Must start to drift away now folksies. See you all tomorrow!

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Yousei Akki
*Accepts Ciceros challenge and makes a note to get that axe*

Must start to drift away now folksies. See you all tomorrow!

I can start up Cicero's fight tomorrow, Yousei *nodnod* That should give Riorden enough time to cool down from fighting, yes? *just saw a fight with him in it*

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Bye Akki! *Waves*

Honestly I would like to, but I have no end of trouble with the process. I have only one enchanted weapon, and for some reason I can't replenish the enchantment I put on it (with the already-filled soul gems I find all over the place), unless the point is to put a whole new enchantment on it, which stinks because you then need to find a whole other weapon of the same kind since each weapon can only have one enchantment.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
That fight with Rio's been stuck all week, dunno when ashes will come back since she's doing school again... poor thing has to be busy.

*snuggles everyone, whether they're going to bed or still around*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Alamoraine
Bye Akki! *Waves*

Honestly I would like to, but I have no end of trouble with the process. I have only one enchanted weapon, and for some reason I can't replenish the enchantment I put on it (with the already-filled soul gems I find all over the place), unless the point is to put a whole new enchantment on it, which stinks because you then need to find a whole other weapon of the same kind since each weapon can only have one enchantment.

I don't know how to do it on PC or anything other than XBox, but how you recharge things in the XBox version is to go into your inventory and I believe you select the item, then hit one of the R side buttons. I can't recall if it's the R button or the R trigger. I'd have to put in and start up my game to find out for sure. But you do go in through your inventory to recharge things, not the enchanting table. And it has to be on the item itself that you wish to recharge, not the filled soul gems. I mean, you do have to have those in your inventory, but you don't go to them personally to recharge things.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Ohwait. I think I found it here Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Oooooooooooh. I got it; thanks Anthro! I'll have to give that a try next time I'm on. =D
I still have the one weapon that has an enchantment, but I think it's obsolete by now; I'll see if I can put something on my war ax.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
<3 You're welcome

@ Sinbari:: I had just noticed a new post in it tonight, after I'd had Cicero challenge Riorden. XD

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yah just akki telling ashes it had been over a week :/

I was gonna have Arsh fight Donovan for his prisoner of war fight, but then switched it to Akor cos ashes hadn't been around. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff