Welcome to Gaia! ::

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
We couldn't prove it. Even with him being the only one to have a hatred for Oscar. My mom did tell her suspicions to the church that rented the house he lived in, which was behind our houses, though, and I believe they went through the eviction process. If so, that happened after we moved again.

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I hope he did get evicted. It's awful to poison an animal that trusts you enough to eat what you give it. I'd be furious if anyone poisoned any of the wild cats around my house. They aren't mine but damn it. They have it hard enough as it is without a human home to offer them shelter and comfort. I know cats can fend for theselves well enough, but that doesn't mean it's a easy life for them

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*yawns, pops shoulder and naps on the nearest person*

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Hooks an arm around Sin and pets* Yoh.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*nodnod* Same here, Yousei. *nods again*

*waves to those about*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
My gramma's cat got attacked by bluejays after he caught and ate a baby one. He couldn't go out of the house for weeks without being divebombed >3

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Course I'm one of those freaks that puts the life of a cat on the same level as a human. I had a complete and utter break down a few years ago when I hit a pair of cats with my car. it was late, dark, I was coming home from work and was exhausted. Within was out visiting her mother. My mom drove her, so I was distracted and sad because I was going home to a empty house again. it had been a really hard week for me. I missed her so much. These two cats raced across the highway in front of me. I didn't even have a chance to swerve. I pulled over so fast I went off the road. I was lucky the strip was flat area along the highway. I sat there for a second before I just started screaming in horror. I remember shaking and hitting my head on the steering wheel until i saw stars. I tried to get out of the car but couldn't get unbuckled. I tried to call Kerry. First I called the house because I was so numb I didn't realize I was calling my house. I think I tried to call her mothers house, but hung up cause it was like 11:30 pm. I remember sitting there screaming some things at that point... I didn't drive the full speedlimit for weeks after that.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I'm the same way, Yousei. I put animals lives on the same level as humans too *nod* Moreso since I tend to get along better with animals than I do people. People have too big a tendency to stab eachother in the back over the most ridiculous s**t.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*hit a turtle once, because there was no where to go, car coming and side of road was a dropoff* I was pretty sad a while after that.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*scoops you both up and cuddles you for a bit*

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I hate killing any animal. I hit a bird while driving out on our vacation. I nearly ended up in tears. Within tried to make me feel better by saying the air flow probably carried it over the car and I didn't kill it. But it was a very solid thunk and there was no way it survived. Iw as driving over 70mph.

And...I just watched a chickadee be foolish. I have these citronella candles burning out here near the railing of the deck. It hopped onto the railing, looked into the candle, then tried to land on the lip of the candle. I saw the flames jump, singed it's beast feathers, and it did this weird loop de loop flutter thing back to the rail...and then it hopped over to look at the second candle. *Face palms* It has to be a young one.

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
oxo *Shocked by Anthro cuddles*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Poor birdies.

*dives into her ruins to lurk and act like nothing happened*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Sinbari

Also. Your currently flaming avi should be made into a Hexynia follower. XD

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Laughs at Anthro* You goof.

*Settles in his cubical and pokes at a unfinished Pockettu* I have a three day weekend and all I can think of is Fus Ro Dah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff