Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Yayoi

So, then that tribe in South America that eats the bodies of their dead to honor them are bad?

Well if they are already dead (of natural causes). But if you are just killing people to eat them, ew.

Ice-Cold Cat

yes yes poor me x3~

Super Sex Symbol

Lunarflowermaiden
Yayoi

So, then that tribe in South America that eats the bodies of their dead to honor them are bad?

Well if they are already dead (of natural causes). But if you are just killing people to eat them, ew.

So if a person dies of 'natural causes' they give up all rights of saying they don't want to be eaten by others?

People need to eat~ What if someone told you, you can't eat a cow because it didn't die of natural causes?

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Yayoi

So if a person dies of 'natural causes' they give up all rights of saying they don't want to be eaten by others?

People need to eat~ What if someone told you, you can't eat a cow because it didn't die of natural causes?

I just don't want someone to kill me, period. No matter if they eat me or not.

Super Sex Symbol

Lunarflowermaiden
Yayoi

I just don't want someone to kill me, period. No matter if they eat me or not.

Then just don't go running around with a hot dog bun on and you should be safe. wink

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Gah, neighbors are still arguing I think at 2AM.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Yayoi

Then just don't go running around with a hot dog bun on and you should be safe. wink

Damn, there goes my halloween costume.

Ice-Cold Cat

Super Sex Symbol

*nibbles on sammuu's ankle* domokun

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi
*nibbles on sammuu's ankle* domokun
gonk -flails-

Super Sex Symbol

*blinks* Something wrong?

Ice-Cold Cat

you nibbled my ankle thats what O:<

Dramatic Hunter

G'day mates.

Shirtless Explorer

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yayoi

You know, in quite a few of those tribes, many people develop a human version of 'mad cow disease' because they eat people. Some parasite or something that got passed on from cows to two or three other animals before it got to humans. And then when you eat the parasite (usually in the brain) you get it yourself.

I watched a big long documentary on it awhile back in Cell and Molecular Biology.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff