Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

JadeEye

Vili: Diallo will find someone in time. I know better than to push him. *shrugs and tosses her mane carelessly* I, on the other hand, don't need your lectures. You make it sound like I don't partake of my own little trysts. *smug*

Guilian: Well, in the meantime he doesn't have much. *sighs, then laughs* Not that arguement, Chica; rather, the arguement that you and I would be very, very good together. Whether or not you are celibate or seeing every stallion out there, the fact remains that you are continuing to deny us both...us.

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
Vili: But don't you enjoy the thrill of the chase, my dear? *bats her eyes at*
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Ruthless Phantom

JadeEye

Guilian: *smiles and moves closer* But of course, my dear; there is a delightful pleasure in watching the grace with which you manage to elude me. However, the thrill of the catch after a hunt is even more exciting than the hunt itself, and besides...*smiles* Once caught, then the appetite is whetted for more, and the chase can begin anew with even more intensity

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
Cajmera
JadeEye

Guilian: *smiles and moves closer* But of course, my dear; there is a delightful pleasure in watching the grace with which you manage to elude me. However, the thrill of the catch after a hunt is even more exciting than the hunt itself, and besides...*smiles* Once caught, then the appetite is whetted for more, and the chase can begin anew with even more intensity

Vili: But what if you tire of me after your curiosity is satisfied? I'd be left without a purpose. *cheeky grin as she side-steps away* Don't tell me that's not a possibility either. I know it's bound to happen with some mare at some point.

Ruthless Phantom

JadeEye

Vili: But what if you tire of me after your curiosity is satisfied? I'd be left without a purpose. *cheeky grin as she side-steps away* Don't tell me that's not a possibility either. I know it's bound to happen with some mare at some point.

Guilian: See, I'm funny in some ways, Chica. I tend to ALWAYS have something on my mind, some little quip or quibble that occurs to me. And honestly, Chica, I haven't yet tired of the pursuit; I'd likely need to lock myself in a closet with you for a year to tire of you otherwise *laughs*

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
Cajmera
JadeEye

Guilian: See, I'm funny in some ways, Chica. I tend to ALWAYS have something on my mind, some little quip or quibble that occurs to me. And honestly, Chica, I haven't yet tired of the pursuit; I'd likely need to lock myself in a closet with you for a year to tire of you otherwise *laughs*

Vili: I'm certain it'd take less than a year of you to tire of me. *grins and flicks her tail as she turns around to glance at him over her shoulder, then bends down to nibble on the forgotten apples* I suppose you will neeeeeever know, however...
ninja ninja wahmbulance ninja ninja

Ruthless Phantom

JadeEye

Vili: I'm certain it'd take less than a year of you to tire of me. *grins and flicks her tail as she turns around to glance at him over her shoulder, then bends down to nibble on the forgotten apples* I suppose you will neeeeeever know, however...

Guilian: *watches with appreciation* Never say never, Chica, for you know not what the future will bring wink

Blessed Friend

::hunkers down with a grin, watching the two appreciatively::

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Waddles in-
Lets see, I got new tags for:

Skye
Ryn x3
Lunar
Pandy
Lat
and Moon.

I'm going to try to reply to Para's before I get off for the night, but I don't think it'll happen.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
New tags? Oh very cool.

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Rolls in*