Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

JADE! *glomps onto* Hey you, happy almost birthday! Your little image is adorable, if slightly creepy ^^

Welcome back, Coko; hopefully you had a good vacation!

Shirtless Explorer

Alright, Skylar :3

and Caj, HA. xD If she met Paco, soquili harrassing would all but lower XD

Paco: >>
Cajmera
JADE! *glomps onto* Hey you, happy almost birthday! Your little image is adorable, if slightly creepy ^^

Welcome back, Coko; hopefully you had a good vacation!
It was good! Loooong drive...xP I thought I was gonna melt. x3 6 hours.

Ruthless Phantom

Lower in terms of frequency, or just in terms of height? *grins at Wu*

Liani: *chuckles at Paco and drawls* I never 'harrass', babe, and I never ream unless it's meritted, so don't get any ideas. She exaggerates. *shrugs*

I doubt Guilian would agree with you *wry smile* And sounds fun, Coko >>
Ohhh yeah, tons and tons of fun. ;D Pssh, I'm gonna go take a real shower. I've been having to take a shower in a tent with a bad shower head or wash my hair in a bowl if the shower stopped working. xD I'll be back later. ^.^

Shirtless Explorer

Frequency xD

Paco: Oy, dem runts be okay with me, they jsut better not call me small D< *huffs*

Palla: Runts?!

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
wooga Paes
Frequency xD

Paco: Oy, dem runts be okay with me, they jsut better not call me small D< *huffs*

Palla: Runts?!

Calantha: *Stares at him, curious about the foal-sized horse*

Ruthless Phantom

Gotcha *grins* And bye Coko, and hey Rapidy!

Liani: *raises a brow at Paco, then laughs* But you ARE small, babe, at least compartively *smaller than him* What's the issue?

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
Hee thanks Caj. XD I think it's CUTE! *ruffles the puppy in her sig*

Ruthless Phantom

Cute, creepy, both are 'c' words and mean somewhat similar things *grins at Jade*

Shirtless Explorer

Paco: I am not small. D< *just doesn't go spazztic cause Laini is an usdia too* .. *eyes Calantha* Wachoo looking at?! >> *stomps hoof* Nuthin ta see here.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
wooga Paes
Paco: I am not small. D< *just doesn't go spazztic cause Laini is an usdia too* .. *eyes Calantha* Wachoo looking at?! >> *stomps hoof* Nuthin ta see here.

Calantha: *Continues to stare, from a safer distance*

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
Brei: *Stares at Paco as well, looking a little flustered at such a loud little stallion*

*nests on Caj* What's up, dahling?

Ruthless Phantom

Liani: From an Usdia perspective, no; you're a decent sized guy, babe *looks him over* But compared to the behemoths that are the Soquili, you're a runt, just like we all are *shrugs, unconcerned, the gives Brei an amused look* Don't you agree, sugar?

Not too much, Jade; just got home from a day at the lake. It's about 90 degrees outside >> You?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff