Welcome to Gaia! ::

XD Neko and I don't have kids to worry about. *snickers* Just ourselves, our cats, and my iguana. xd

Super Sex Symbol

Chu'mana: I'd say more like a handsome lazy butt...

@Shetan - if you want you can look at my quest thread and get an idea from there if you want.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13676813&
I kind of wish I was questing a soquili now. XD

*going to have to scrape up money on my own, somehow* o.0
*Pokes back in after her trip* 8D
val and I live a sad life^^

Ice-Cold Cat

Hok'ee: Okay... Handsome lazy butt. *nuzzles her and chuckles*

Shetan: You can get ideas from my thread. It's in my sig.

Blessed Friend

::chuckles:: Ah, free-floating bachelor(ettes?)... uh... peoples, yeah. ::laughs:: Well, I do think it's great to want to help others with their quests. There are quite a few listed in the guild's thread for quests, in fact.

My suggestion would be to go through them when you wish to donate and pick someone randomly. This would work better than going by birthdays, since some of us don't make ours widely known. ::nods::
*tackles Crow* biggrin biggrin

You should donate to IoDM questers as well Neko. *nods* There's always so many of us. ^^
It was funny the day customs opened up in here. Tal gave me a heads up about 1 hour before it happened and I had to scramble to find which custom I wanted **rolls**

Super Sex Symbol

Chu'mana: *giggles and nuzzles him back* Yea...you see. Most guys don't like being called pretty. Though I think you'll look pretty with your rainbow bows.

Kindred Hunter

Nis has to poof for a bit to put more meds on her shouldar...be back ASAP
*chuckles* Bachlorettes. *nodnod* *pounces Neko for the hellufit* Just hoping Sirenz says yes to it. *nodnod*
the birthday is just one thing to go off of the other is going by how long you have been questing
Bye, Niss!

Hok'ee: You just had to remind me of the bows...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff