Welcome to Gaia! ::

pixie65
What's the prize on page 100? Perhaps people should only post once on that page.

The prize as far as I know is still up in the air and it's just for the person that posts first ^^
*gets back to game XP*
Awake

Original Gaian

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Rapidashtrainer
pixie65
What's the prize on page 100? Perhaps people should only post once on that page.

(Eh? I don't understand.Yeah Eoe if alo awsome 3nodding )

Sorry I thought it was for everyone on page 100. Actually I recall something about points for your pet? Or was that another shop? redface
this thread is moving too fast for my liking XD
(( I think that was meant for peoplewho Rp alot))
Rapidashtrainer
*gets back to game XP*
Awake

Drowsy biggrin
Daylight

@Pixie - I think Sirenz is planning on doing stuff with that randomly, but it's not always limited to page 100. The prize will also differ if someone has one or if they do not ^~

But she's planning on adding items for status points.
koolkittenclub
this thread is moving too fast for my liking XD

Ah well, at least you're around when it is biggrin

Returns to game: Drunk
Kynthari
Daylight

@Pixie - I think Sirenz is planning on doing stuff with that randomly, but it's not always limited to page 100. The prize will also differ if someone has one or if they do not ^~

But she's planning on adding items for status points.

i thought i actually heard premade for non owner, familiar for an owner
ninja
Hang-over 4laugh
Sick redface
@KKC - she threw those ideas out, but I didn't think she finalized them. I could be wrong though, I haven't read through every single page o.O;;

Gymnastics
Doctor domokun
Kynthari
@KKC - she threw those ideas out, but I didn't think she finalized them. I could be wrong though, I haven't read through every single page o.O;;

Gymnastics

dunno but knowing my luck i shant get anything anyways, dunno why i bother really xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff