Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi
I can certainly understand that, Tsu. XD My muses just like to run away and hibernate sometimes. Lulz and tag~ <3 And now would probably be a good time for me to head to bed. Tis late~ *luffs on Tsu and sammuuu before poofin'*
<33333333333333333333333

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Lady Evelyn Nyht
I know that, but I think it's more unnerving when things are changed or added without much notice. Is it just the RP manager that is judging on how romantic an RP is for each Soquili? And is this only to be entered in the RP section that requires a link to the RP? Because most of my Soquili are lifemated, two have had a "romantic"-ish RP, but one has not. Would they no longer be counted as an RP couple if their RP isn't deemed romantic enough?

It hasn't been officially announced yet via mule post because we're waiting on results for something else so there's no need for multiple announcements *trying to condense things!* We just figured we'd go ahead and open that to the breeding subforum lurkers, since I'm sure a couple wouldn't mind going ahead and getting it out of the way.

We're pretty lenient when it comes to the judging, I promise. Colorists as well as myself will be having a say when we read the thread, though I'm personally going to be keeping my eye on it. And yes, only if you wish to be entered in the RP category for raffles do you have to post a link in the thread. This way, as well, once you've been approved, you don't have to worry about finding and reposting links in the multiple raffles, which should make things easier. After you manage to win the slot, since it wouldn't be fair to keep reusing the same RP over and over again, we ask that if you want to be in the RP category, you make a new thread to submit.

Again, we're pretty lenient on the whole "romance" thing; we're just trying to weed out any inappropriate RPs from being counted towards RP (or have to go through the embarrassment of being re-assigned into the Non-RP category during the raffle itself!). As long as it's obvious the two Soq in question are a couple, it's pretty cool from there!

Overall, this is going to be helping out the colorists, above anyone else. This way, they dont have to keep going over the RP links during their raffles, since they're going to have to be worrying over co-own agreements, if the soq are old enough, if permission to breed has been posted, etc anyways! <33

Ghouliboo's Kouhai

Territorial Friend

-laughs- Like little wee bears~ All right, g'night Yayoi! Sweet dreams!

@Arashi: Homg, thank you so much! ;; <333 I'm so excited, I can't even tell you. xD

-tackles Cuter- <3!
*eats cuter hearts*

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

*reaches around Natty to tag Shikon* whee

... as you may have already guessed, I decided that sleep can wait another few hours. 8'D

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Ice-Cold Cat

domokun -noms cuter-

Much Wolf

*rolls about*

Dulcet Scarface

*peeks in* ninja

Lonely Browser

Okay, I can understand that point of view. Now what about lifemating? I haven't seen anything about that really mattering in breeding raffles. All that seems to grant you is the mate's name on the cert and that's pretty much it. x.x

And I'd posted this in the qualification thread just in case too, Cuter. *sweatdrop*

Dapper Gekko

~Steals the carrot and huggles Huro and Natty together <3~

Alik: -glares-

And now the shower awaits me! ~zooms off~...

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
Tsu: Dun worry, I'm sure I'll know if I'm ever gifted/win one. I love staring at them. (Though I admit to being jealous for about ten minutes after I see how pretty they've turned out as foals/adults. xDD) But yeah, it goes away and I'm just plain happeh for the owners. :3

-Pokes funds.- I have no clue why I picked such an expensive quest to start off with... Rofl, probably because all my quest ideas are going to be expensive. xP

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Cuddles Shikon and sneaks an apple to Alik-

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

Have a... good shower? sweatdrop That sounds weird...

Looking forward to your return! 8'D Better. x'D

Adorable Fairy

O: *Dances on Sage's head.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out