Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Hmm. Kwahu wondered just how much his father knew about him. "Well, that's sneaky." Still, he couldn't really blame him. After all, he was excited about his foals. Maybe Kohana had been just as excited when his mother was pregnant. Only... that couldn't possibly have been true, could it? Mother had the dream family she'd wanted now. That meant that his parents hadn't been right for each other, so maybe he hadn't be so excited after all. It was funny. He was pretty sure he had some half-siblings out there, but he didn't even know what they looked like. Perhaps he clung to Uncle Safi because he made it very apparent that he was loved. His own parents might love him, but he couldn't really be sure. He saw so very little of them. "You know, just because you were my teacher doesn't mean it is your fault that I failed to learn the lessons you tried to teach me. That's partly my responsibility too."
Keantha
((sick...bad case of food poisoining))
((Awww......Keantha!!!!*snugs tighly*))
(( Aw gratz to the breeding raffle winners <3

*goes to check RPz ))

Andranis's Other Half

(( very nice Sirenz * grins*))

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
O_O
Benoni is going to be a daddy....O_O

Andranis's Other Half

((congrads Doodle))

Dainty Cat

6,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
xD @ Lolly <33

Kindred Hunter

((Gotta love sales 3nodding
*works on her teepee some more*))

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

X-Ronso-X
(( tag for Rps <3
Always Bound To Get Into Trouble- Ezriel . Tal .
The Morning Mist- Ezriel . Bella .
Making The Great Escape Elsewhere Ezriel . Malis .))

Tag back! *goes to finish replying to her other RP's*

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you..

Benoni...you did it...Ooooh Kila is going to eaaat you!

Benoni: *Flicks his tail and arches a brow* Wot? No I did not..That basket isnt mine...*Eyes the yellow basket*

No, not Zari, you'll see. XD

Ruthless Phantom

"Point." Safi would concede that much, that it was a joint effort for anyone to learn to fly. Besides, he himself was lousy at running, so why wouldn't it make sense for Kwahu to have trouble with flying? Flying was, in its own way, very complex. "All it takes is more practice. Who knows, having a kid or two to practice WITH might even improve your skills, Kwahu. I might be too old and stiff to chase about after kidlets by the time yours are ready for flight, after all."

THERE was a blatant lie for you. As if he planned on getting old that soon!

But anyway, moving on.

"You'll be amazed how much of this is intuitive, Kwahu. Look at me; I wound up a father in literally minutes, what with tripping over Sai in the woods; if you want to stretch the definitions a bit more, I had you when you were still young and impressionable, since your father was...in need of help." That was a polite way to sum up Kohana's emotional issues, he supposed. "So I learned on the wing. And you're more responsible a young'un than I was, so that means you ought to adapt even BETTER than I did."

masterage's Wife

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
((Yeah, I know. mad D *Sits and writes* ))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Kwahu snorted, disbelief in every line of him. "Oh, as though you could ever be old, Uncle Safi. That is completely unbelievable." He tossed his head, and grinned. "You'll never be old." But he'd always be his third parent. Sort of. Well, as close as it came. "I dunno... maybe I'll get lucky, and the younglings will take after Azulia. She's much too smart to have the sort of trouble I do." And there was the fact that she had no wings. No wings meant no crashing. That was a positive thing. However, he would like to nurture a young flier. He hadn't had the experience just yet. "I haven't even met Sai yet!" he said, dismay in his tone. "I'd better do that before I actually end up a father. Having little ones about will make it difficult to meet my cousins." Of which, he was fairly certain he had two.
(( *perches on Caj's shoulder and tweets* ))

Andranis's Other Half

((*lays with head in Mako's lap*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas