Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
((I want to go to the movies and maybe get myself a present, but I hate driving. XD; ))
Here ya go, Wooga. Sorry its so simple... sweatdrop

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
(( Tag, Nori. ^^ Stubborn males. XD Now we just need to throw a mare into the mix and watch the preening contest begin. ))
JadeEye
((I want to go to the movies and maybe get myself a present, but I hate driving. XD; ))

(( Silly! XD I would love to go to the mall, but I really feel hesitant to spend any money. >>; ))
((Tag back Skye. I'm not sure that a mare would have much affect with Shikoba. He's not very competitive when it comes to females. But perhaps if Telikos was goading him on, he might feel the need to do something. whee ))

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
((I really shouldn't spend any money....but...I want something new.

lol @ the male usdia))
(( Tag to mah Rps ))

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Fury's jaw dropped at the sight of her brother. There were three of them? How wonderful! Imagine the possibilities and amount of havoc the three of them could cause together and her brother was simply amazing. He seemed so much bigger than her though he couldn't be more than an inch taller. Perhaps it was how he held himself with such pride.

Wrath didn't know what to think. He tried to prepare himself for this day but found himself as awkward as ever. It was hard to believe that he helped create the three little terrors. He was shocked to find that he did not dislike them as much as he thought he would. The way they came out of their baskets and seemed to act and speak made him feel.. proud. Maybe they wouldn't be so horrible afterall. They seemed to look and act so much like.. him. He could see Succubus in them as well but he could forgive them that.

He had a son too. Did Ariston have a son? Would this be something he could rub in his the golden stallion's face? His daughters looked so much like him. One even had a similar hair color. It was obvious to see who dominated the breeding. He hoped that would piss off the she-demon @!@!, Succubus. The large stallion walked over them, towering above the little foals, his yellow eyes lowering into mere slits. If he was going to be a father, he had better act like one. But how the @!@! does one act?

"If you are going to be children of mine, you are going to have to @#!@ prove yourselves. Get the @#!$ out of here and go kill something. Don't come back until you are worthy to be my foals," he yelled angrily. Was that too harsh? To be honest, he was not sure what foals were capable of but they had to be strong. They had to be powerful. They had to be dangerous. They had to learn before they grew soft.

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
*too amused over the foals*

Shirtless Explorer

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
(( Wrath is awesome, Meeki. XD

Tag, Nori. ))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

That confirmed it. Dad was definitely perfect. She'd already known, but now she was absolutely certain. Vexation bucked a little in place, letting out a shrill, furious whinny. She knew that she had to prove herself to her daddy, and she was gonna. He was so cool... not like that #$*&ing unicorn that was #$(*ing her off. She'd already had a little experience in beating things up, but now she knew that she would need to kill something. Something besides the basket. "Okay, dad. I'll #@$*ing kill #$*&, and I'll bring it back, 'cause I know I'm worthy." Whatever that meant. She tore off in the direction that she'd taken before, thinking to herself that she'd seen a fluffy thing that looked like it would be good for killing. A rabbit. That seemed... appropriate. But maybe she should kill something bigger, just to impress him.
(( Ariston had TWO sons talk2hand

But let's not tell Wrath that because he will probably kill him rofl ))
((Meshach: *proud to be that annoying unicorn Vex is talking about*))
((Tag back to Wooga and Skye))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces