Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see more in Ookami?

Familiars! 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 32 ]
A teen stage! 0.40196078431373 40.2% [ 82 ]
Plushies! 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 38 ]
More events! 0.25490196078431 25.5% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]

ninja

Edit: First on page 400, I think this is should be the turning point for the thread...we need to improve and make it popular!!

Much Wolf

Agreed :3
Once I finish the breeding for Mystical Realms, I'mma dig out the lineart for this place and have another crack at it. See if I can help Tails and Kyai out at all.
(Maybe if I can make a few, a flatsale, raffle, rp or something event would be cool )
3nodding

Agreed, I can do some promotional stuff for the thread!

I think an event would really help!
HOMZG D: I AM SO SORRY! -Insert a lot of apology-

It's me, not you guys really. D: I'm really happy you guys still stick around (sort of) the thread. Summer vacation is rearing its head soon enough and I will definitely be more active, I'll even make a whole new layout, and definitely finish a lot of the orders and such, even an event. D: Apparently not a role play one since that died. Ehe~ BUT! It could be like--a ...thing, alright I stink with ideas.

So far I have finals, due to a stupid teacher's strike in our town (dammit as if we're not poor enough) my school year has been extended along with the finals, so---I HATE MY LIFE OMFG--- -emoes in a corner- IGNORE ME. ;___;

Alright so this is what I have to do over the summer:
1. Update shop, meaning the layout
2. Open some breeding spots.
3. EVENTS MAN
4. (this really should be first) Finish some orders. EHEHEH~
5. Bug Kyai-kun about the Guardian stage, I mean seriously some people really deserve their guardian stage. D:
6. A lot more stuff...D:

Some thanks to people. xD

@Drake- D- OMFG THNX FOR BEING HERE....IN GENERAL.
@Roserain- OMFG THNX, YES I WILL BE NEEDING YOUR HELP SOON, OMG ILUVU.

Much Wolf

*cuddles Tails* anytime ^^ and good luck with the last bit of school heart
::huggles tails-chan:: don't worry we're here to help. I can definatly help with some creative thinking wink

Good luck on Finals tails!!

Floppy Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas