Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Zen: *watches the going on with enormous eyes, gratefully accepting some of his sister's tea* Thanks Jazz, you always make the best! *sips it, glancing to Happy Endings* I'm um -- what? *having just grown, that type of thing hasn't occurred to him yet; glances to System Error again, putting his tea down to offer her - definitely a her - some of his candy* I don't -- know who papa is but if you like sweets, you can have some!

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Macaron: *glares* Halloween? The best holiday? Please. Everyone knows that Thanksgiving is the best holiday!

Crooner: *laughs* Well I'm glad you're in the spirit! It seems like some phonies are a little *winks at Macaron* grouchy. *nods to Happy* Cuz. How's tricks?

Macaron: *points glare at Crooner before stomping away, running into Safe Haven* OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE!
cursedandwandering
Safe Haven: *Squeaks every time he passes someone in costume, his children tucked safely inside a stroller.*

:u All the ponies, all the time Zen. emotion_awesome

Paws Button: *Purses her lips.* Oh. Because i'm excited? HALLOWEEN IS THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER! *Squeals* I LOVE costumes and i LOVE candy! *tosses a hooful into the air.* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy Endings: *Chuckles at Zen and shakes his head slowly.* Tsk, tsk. Not interested in the art of seduction? *Nods to Crooner.* Cousin.

System Error: I'm fine. *Peers towards the bags of candy. Those would certainly be a wicked steal.* Papa doesn't like sweets. *Mutters to herself and pulls her hood down. Her leg clicks and whirs as she flicks a strand of hair out of her face.*

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Paws Button: These aren't trick or treaters? *Blinks.* PSH. IT'S FINE. We have tons of candy still! *Gasps and stares at Macaron in horror.* WHAT?! Halloween is supreme!

Happy Endings: It's never too early to learn how to win over the ladies. *Eyebrow wiggle.*

System Error: *Bites her lip.* My father would be much happier with a bag full of meat. *Eyes the candy warily.* Is there poison in it?

Safe Haven: O-oh! *Blushes and stares down at the sidewalk.* Hello, er... Not brother in-law... Um. *Shuffles.*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Zen: *bites back a grin at Macaron's sour disposition, attention pulled back to the gathered* Win over --? Oh, I don't know, I've met Mossflower and Shrill and they both seem pleasant enough to our chats! *neglects to mention he was still a babben then* Do you not win over gentlemen, then? *he queries innocently, before looking again to System Error* ...is your papa a lion? *his expression is entirely good intentioned and curious* Wh--what? Poison?! That's horrible! No, I -- I'll even take a bite of a piece before you have it if you want! *looks horrified at the prospect of poisoned candy*

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Caramell: For laterr!!! -sighs and rolls her eyes but laughs- Halloween is great, so much candy! -digs her nose into the bucket, rooting around and steals some chocolate bits-

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Macaron: *stares at Safe* Not...brother...in law? Who.....are you?

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Safe Haven: Um. Ummmmm. Uh. I'm- I'm Safe Haven. *Scuffs a hoof.* You're related to Sprinkles, right? *Hides behind the stroller.*

Paws Button: What? I thought you just said we can't go throwing the candy around everywhere?!

Happy Endings: Now that depends on the gentleman. *Laughs.* Cousin, how is your music career going? I heard you make your entire audience swoon.

System Error: *Snorts.* I'm sure he would be flattered that you think him so. *Tosses her head.* No poison, hmmm? *Gives a curt nod.* Yes, do. One might never know where there enemies are lurking.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Zen: *looks in a baffled manner between Macaron and his impending drama, as well as Happy Endings' relations, setting the candy down and deciding to focus on System Error* Sure! I'm Zen, by the way - what do you prefer? Chocolates? Taffies? Nougat? I got a lot of hard candy too, that I guess I can lick if you prefer it...

(( HE'LL STILL INTERACT WITH EVERYONE ELSE he's just like, wow being an adult is hard lol ))

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
System Error: Error. *Blinks and peers down at the candies.* Hmm... That one. *Points her hoof at a chocolate covered caramel and watches with suspicion.* You don't have some sort of resistance to toxins do you?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Zen: *laughs lightly* I don't know, I've never ingested toxins, I don't think... *he unwraps the candy, continuing talking* ...there was this one time I met a Phony and we had sour candy and I thought my face was going to melt off, but that's as close as I've gotten to it, I think! *he nips the candy - he doesn't want to eat most of it! - eating the small piece and making a show of swallowing it before handing it to her* Don't worry, I wouldn't let anything happen to you, Error! It's Halloween, we should be having fun!

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Macaron: I am Sprinkles brother. Macaron Critique. How do you know my sister?

Crooner: *laughs* Oh now, it probably isn't the whole crowd! Just the ones that know good looks when they see them? *brushes shoulder off* I see you've chosen a slick costume. I went with scary myself. That's what Halloween is all about! *waves extra legs around*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Macaron not yelling scares me a little...

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Dapper Spirit

Haha, what a funny way for Macaron to find out about his nephews and niece.

<.< I like candy too. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff