Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
They were saying that the MC's (I still called them donation letters, ha ha) are no more. I haven't checked to see if it was true, but I think they got replaced by that Angel sub bullshit.

EDIT:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I'll carry some fond memories of Gaia with me, but like, they haven't demonstrated any ability to successfully run this site in years. XD So what will be, will be.

Besides, I got my loves like Syr and Ruri on Discord/FB so I'm good to go. 8U

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Toyhouse allows for world subcategories and mini forums. If you guys want a Toyhouse account, I've got a lot of keys.

Invisible Lunatic

Gaia is a flaming garbage can. But until something better comes along I'll be warming my hands over this flaming garbage can.

Guys I am so mad. I'm on Christmas break and have all kinds of artistic ideas and motivation to do stuff and I got the flu. emotion_drool

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Lita Maxwell

Yeah, I'm okay with being its trash panda a little longer. XD

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Hey hey Mucho Macho will not have a moustache as a kiddo, he won't have hit puberty yet :V
But most of the time the blisters have the fundamental edits since they're a reflection of their adult stage (e.g. TAF only shows if they have in kid stage, since it's like a cutiemark). If not, I'm crying too hard to do it.

Thanks for the clarification, I kinda heard about the MC thing but hadn't really seen it laid out in such clear terms. lol
They conveniently left out in the crying post that they fired a whole bunch of directly-Gaia-item-projects artists with owed payments, so it makes sense they obliterated MCs, especially when they can get more holla dolla off the low percentage drops in RIGs

The aforementioned firing and pretty much their half-hearted attempt at curbing inflation (which they didn't really, and clearly were happy for it to go to s**t to encourage people to buy GCash instead) made their little wahwah post come off badly to me. neutral

Even though we're more sporadic and struggling with RL stuff, Jun and I would like to keep our shops going (that includes D-T3CH, which certainly isn't doing anything but is, in our hearts, definitely not shut down lol ).
Gaia had a good thing going because there's an external valuation system of worth (gold/plat and using it for items/other things) so we can theoretically run more event styles (e.g. auctions and raffles) without explicitly requiring real holla dolla, and of course a B/C audience.

We don't have any other plans, at the moment we're still gonna be here, but if Gaia explodes or we find a good alternative that would work for as many displaced Gaians as possible lol we'll definitely tell alla you.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

And after that serious discussion, I'm on post 7 and need some dang bumps for pagetopper

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Thank you! this should be 9

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

gasp it u again 11

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I come and go with the night wind :3c

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Man though I haven't posted so much in forums in a while
Spooky

Taki-di's Fav

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
And this is 14! !!! I don't want to accidentally fudge things and top the next page so this'll be my last one for now

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

bless, thank you for the help!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out