Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

It is a fun place. *waves to Lady*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Cuddly Krampus

I think I might keep a lot of the CC pairings this time around... curious if anyone has someone they might think would be good for World Full of Hate...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Jynk
I think I might keep a lot of the CC pairings this time around... curious if anyone has someone they might think would be good for World Full of Hate...

I don't think I have anyone that would go with her, but had to say she is so so so soooooo pretty!!!

Cuddly Krampus

Thanks, Sarei. I think the best thing about her is that she goes with pretty much any color, lol.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Welllll...I could show you my boys, but I don't have any open spots left! emo

rofl

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Whew! You guys don't make it easy! I think this is everyone who flung things at me! I'll be making note of these for next month or so (Since as I said, she can't actually breed just yet)

Araucana
Vow

I'll keep him in mind! I'm not sure he's quite what I'm feeling right now. But I'll make note of Vow because I really really love him!

Ryuukishin
Treason

Hmmm... I love Treason, and for name reasons, I want this to be a thing, but maybe next time?

LOLLI qAq
lots

*Never forgives*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would be down for either of these. Preference? I sort of like bramble more, but I actually really love them both

Samuel Carlin
several

I want to fling so many kin at that Acha. Not feeling him with King though.

Khryssie
RAWR!

Yes. Just yes. King Dragon.

Also, all good on the things I flung at you. Wander and Discord were my favorites <3

elvyralani
ooo

omfg yes yes yes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chrystali
Some

*Smooshes cheeks and rubs nose* I'm gonna have to pass on those boys this time round.

Dizzy_Kat

Ducks and Carnelian forever, man. Go for it <3

I'm interested in him. Let me ponder him a little more. Not a yes or a no just yet. Leaning towards a yes.

Ruriska
woop

EEEK! YES!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aric Val
omg

I will do just about anything for this to happen. He is my favorite Zikwa!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cuddly Krampus

@Lural What would you think about King's Side and Bleak Sun for someday down the line? His colors compliment hers and he has a few interesting throwbacks..

Cuddly Krampus

Sareibear

rofl

I liked how Moss Eater looked. His colors/markings would compliment her. I have to look at my CCs and decide what to move around.

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Lural
Hmmm... I love Treason, and for name reasons, I want this to be a thing, but maybe next time?

Anytime is cool with me! 8D Thank you!

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lural

Oh man. See, colors and markings wise I am REALLY glad you chose Bramble and he's my first choice as well. HOWEVER - Her hair and Gifts' beard = greatness. That is a hard choice. How dare you make things wonderfully difficult on me. xD

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Ryuukishin
Anytime is cool with me! 8D Thank you!

For now, we can keep trying Treason and Exile (Also fantastic name pair, as well as so effing sexy together)

LOLLI qAq
pairs

This just means we might each need to enter one next month. We can talk about it later though.

Jynk
kin

Hmmmmmm... Possibly! I do like him. Hmmmmm. I'm tempted, so let me think about him, ok?

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Lural
Whew! You guys don't make it easy! I think this is everyone who flung things at me! I'll be making note of these for next month or so (Since as I said, she can't actually breed just yet)

Araucana
Vow

I'll keep him in mind! I'm not sure he's quite what I'm feeling right now. But I'll make note of Vow because I really really love him!

That's cool! He and any of my bucks ever tbh will be open to her whenever, if ever. heart

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Jynk
Sareibear

rofl

I liked how Moss Eater looked. His colors/markings would compliment her. I have to look at my CCs and decide what to move around.

Ohh yes! I was thinking he might work with her. 3nodding

Well perhaps we can try for next month, too, I don't mind waiting and there's no rush!~ xD <33

Just lemme know, but yah, you're free to use him if you please. n.n <3

Cuddly Krampus

@Lural Cool. There's no rush. :3

@Sarei I'll look over my CCs tomorrow. I've had a crappy day and just don't wanna do any brain stuff, lol.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Jynk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff