User Image

Welcome to our humble shop. Feel free to have a look around ^_^
User Image

October 13, 2010 Halloween Event!
August 6, 2010 Grand Opening!
July 19, 2010 Thread Setup Begins
User Image

We all know what these are. But just a reminder

Be Kind - Mean-spirited individuals and rude individuals tend to upset the dragons, and everyone else. Please be curtious to everone in the thread. If you have a different of oppinion, please don't battle it out where everyone can read.

No Uber-Drama - We like to keep the environment of the store more happy and upbeat. Don't get into a virtual fistfight with someone in the thread. If you are having an argument, please take it to PM's. If you are frustraited, please don't take it out on the patrons. We're all here to have fun and hang out. Drama can of course happen in RP's, but let's please keep it out of the thread.

No Harassing Colorists - Please do not harass the colorists. I will have one of the dragons bite you. They have real lives. And for some people, Gaia is not the number one priority on their lists.

No Whining/Complaining - One it upsets the dragons. Two, it upsets everyone else. Three, it will probably get you ignored. Four, if you make someone give you a pet because you are whining or complaining because you didn't get one, I will personally put you on the blacklist so fast the computer keys will fly off.

No Begging - We try to make it fair for people to own their own dragons. But people don't win them every time. Just be patient. Continued begging will first get you on the grey list, and excessive begging will get you banned.

Stealing - Do not steal the lineart, pets, or story. I will personally hunt you down. These were a gift to me, and I love them to death.

Gaia's TOS - Please follow it here like you would anywhere else. This is a Gaia thread. The TOS does apply.

Rules - If I find it necessary, I will add more rules. Please don't make this necessary.
User Image

Walking down the busy city streets, you see a small shop with a plain wooden sign and blue letters. Lucky Dragon Eporium it reads. It is a quaint little shop, and looks really clean, though no one seems to be going in. Curriously, you check the door, and it bears an 'Open' sign. Currisity gets the better of you, and you enter into the little store.

The shelves are lined with all types of strange things. There are crystals and books, stuffed purple elephants and silk roses. Near the back of the shop though, there is a woman. At first glance, one would think she was older, but upon closer inspection, she looks as though she is in her early 20's. Her silver hair hangs loose around her shoulders, and... is that a samuri's armor she is wearing? You blink and look again, while she sits behing the counter reading a book. As you draw nearer, she looks up and smiles, blue eyes sparkling even in the dim light of the store, and pets the toy dragon in her lap.

"Well-a-day! It's been a while since someone has found there way here! What can I do for you?" She sees your face, and a mischevious smile crosses her lips. "Ah, you've never been here before. Well, then, let me give you an introduction. I'm Rieko Jisou. This store has been in my family for years. We sell all sorts of things, but our best seller happens to be in the back room." She motions to a door with her thumb and grins. "They're are legendary lucky dragons. They rarely choose people anymore these days. It takes a special person. Ah, let me explain from the beginning.

It is said, that many years ago, dragons ruled the lands. Some were wise and powerful rules, offering much prosperity and protection to those that were under their care. Others were not so wise and their hearts were corrupted by power. They used and abused that which they were supposed to guard and protect, and as the inhabitants fled, and the land withered, they turned their eyes and malice towards those lands that florished. The guardians of those lands fought galiantly, but the corruption spread soon to the people in the lands. They knew they were losing, but continued to fight. Before they were over-run though, they entrusted their unborn to the care of a few special people. They wisked the eggs away to a place that no one could find, unless you were chosen to look after one. That's the story anyway."

She seems to notice you looking rather skeptical, and laughs as she picks up her dragon toy, and hands it to you. "Here. Hold him for a minute. I'll be right back." While she dissapears into the back room, you reguard the toy that you are holding at arms length. It is rather well crafted actually. The scales on the side shimmer. You wonder what type of beading or sequence was used. But then, on its own, the head raises, and a pair of humor-filled golden eyes stare straight into yours. You're frozen with shock, and the creature coughs a bit of smoke, then curls around your arm. You don't have a chance to react before Rieko returns, the something like looks like a dense patch of fog curling over and around her hands, with all manners of colors swirling around in the fog.

"I believe this one has been waiting for you."
User Image

User Image

These are the Various Stages that your Dragon will go through.

EGG: The eggs come enshrouded in fog to protect them. They are light enough to float on the winds, so these dragons used to lay their eggs in the sky, herding them to stay in one place. The cloud though, will reflect the color of the egg inside, so they had to keep them hidden in actul clouds that they cultivated to protect the eggs and hide their colors.

HATCHLING: The cloud turns mostly white again as the egg has finally hatched. It is larger then before as it now has to hide a hatchling dragon. They will stay hidden in the cloud for some time as they grow and mature. You can start to see their colors now, though you still cannot see them clearly.

DRAGOLING: These are the equivolent of teenagers. They have grown confident, and have gained enough size that they can leave behind the protection of their clouds. They are currious, and you will find them in everything, from dirt pots to underwear drawers. They want to explore, and want to learn, and it hard to keep up with them.

KELMOR: These are the Adult dragons. They have grown lean in body, and sharp of mind. Their baby-fat is gone, and if you have trained them well, you can join them in riding the wind, or if you are afraid of heights, you can at least watch them enjoy their freedom. You can tell a slight different now in the genders that you couldn't tell before. The manes and tails are longer on the females then the males. And the females are a bit smaller then their male counterparts. But they can be as fierce and aggressive as the males.
User Image

The Dragons are able to be aquired through different events or random things we have going through the thread. Please check the thread to see what is being put up, and the dates that they will be available.

User Image

-Please do not bid what you do not have.
-There is no retracting of bids
-There is no editing of bids once they are posted
-Items are accepted if they are over 40k on average price.
-You must pay the mule within 24 hours, or your pet will be given away.
-Please quote the bid before you in order to validate your bid.
-Please use the template provided in order to bid with.

User Image

-You may only win one pet per flatsale
-Flatsale pets generally run 5k unless a different price is posted.
-you may proxy for only one person for a flatsale.
-Do not edit your posts if you are trying to win a pet.
-You must pay the mule within 24 hours, or the pet will be given to another
winner.
-Pets will be given out via Speed Sale or Random Number.
-Speed Sale: First come, first serve. You post the picture of the pet you
want, and if you are the first to post the image, you win the pet.
-Random number: You are given a time frame to post the order of pets
that you would like to win from your favorite to your least favorite. You may
only choose two for this. For each pet you will use the number generator from
1-100. Whichever number you roll, you be place infront of the pet.After the
time limit, i will use the number generator. For each pet I will roll one number.
Whoever has the number closet to the one I roll, wins the pet.

User Image

-Raffle tickets are 100 gold each.
-You may buy as many tickets are you can pay for
-You can buy tickets for other people
-You can give you tickets away to other people
-In the trade bar, please type how many tickets you would like.
-You must send a trade to the mule within 24 hours, or your tickets will be
voided out.
-If there is a current trade already up, and we have not accepted it by the time
you would like to buy more tickets, please update the trade and leave us a
note in the thread saying that you have updated it.

User Image

-Customs are open once a month
-Prices vary with the mount of detail on the customs.
-Do not harass the colorists to open their slots early, or twice in a month, or you will be blacklisted.
-You can only obtain one custom slot per month in the shop.
-Do not be a sore loser if you do not obtain a slot that month. There will be another chance next month.
User Image

-Custom slots are opened only when our colorists have time.
-When a custom form is submitted, there is no editing the form afterward
-Do not PM the colorists asking when they will open slots
-Payment is due within 24 hours, or you will lose your slot
-Unless specified differently, you may only claim one open custom slot per colorist.
-Prices are subject to change with difficulty of coloring on the pet
-If you are unsure of a price after reading the custom pricing guide, please PM the Mule. Do NOT Pm the colorists.
-The amount of time it takes to complete a pet will vary from colorist to colorist. If a significant amount of time has passed and no results are present, please contact the mule, and we will contact the colorist.
-No Refunds will be given.
User Image

Dragons breeding will result in 2-4 eggs.
If a couple is not RP'd, they will only acheive two eggs from the breeding.
And extra egg cannot be sold. It can be given away, or given to the shop to be raffle off.
Breeding couples are male x female only.
Breedings are 10k. Each owner pays 5k.
Breeding slots will open when the colorists have time, though we will try to open them at least every two months.
Edited pets can breed with a chance of passing some of the edits down to their children.
If allowed, colorists may also pass down markings and edits from previous generations.
User Image

Roleplay is not required for the shop, but it does bring about some perks, especially for breeding. We strongly encourage you to roleplay with your pets.

User Image

No God-modding (Your pet takes no hits, your pets lands every attack, your pets attains no damage, etc.)
You do not need to have 'human' interactions with your pet. They can be raised with humans or 'in the wild'.
You can RP in journals, in thread, in guild, etc.
Please change your text color when RPing.
Please keep it PG-13 or less. Perferable more in the PG range.

User Image

User Image

1. Village of Navarim (nah-vah-ram)
This is a rather large sized village. Most of the owners find that they live around here somewhere, surround by the wild to let them have as much room as possible. Only those who are called by a dragon live here.

2. City of Narsk (nah-R-sk)
The Emporium is actually found in this city.

3. Sanar Valley (Sah-narh)
This valley contains the lake of Sapphir, the Nanvar (non-vahr) River, and the Dragoling mountains. It is known for gentle hills and easy rainfall. The mountains slant directly into the sea so there are no beaches.

4. Dragon Eye Lake
This is the largest lake on the island. It fills in what was once a great chasm in the heart of the island, and a sprint keeps it full. A spring in the mountains also feeds it, and it turns into two major rivers, the Arraj (are-ragh) river, which goes directly to the sea, and the Armin (are-min), which meanders over the island and is the main water supply for Narsk.

5. Oracles Vally
This island is known for its inaccesability. Only flying will get you on it. The wild dragons mainly live here. The sides are cliffs that are straight down 100 ft. Many dragons make homes here in the rock face, or in the trees. The two waterfalls from the rivers make enough mist to satisfy the dragons need to defend their eggs, and there are always clouds over this island.

6. Dragon Claw
This areais left mainly for any that do not want or like human contact. Impassible mountains stretch from one side of the island to the other, in three different layers. A small lake is known only as Dragon Heart, and feeds into the small and trecherous Verrun (Vehr-roon) river, which means dragons blood river. clouds always gather on the mountains, and some areas recieve enough rainfall so that the lake is constantly full. At the large waterfall at the end of the river, the lagoon dissapears into a deep underwater chasm, the depths fully unexplored.
User Image

Q. You know Emporim is spelled wrong?
A. Yes. It's a running joke. We know that it is mispelled. It will never be changed.
User Image

User Image

SkyDragono
Lysia_Nyteblade

User Image

SkyDragono
Lysia_Nyteblade
Strawberry Supernova (part time colorist)
Rinial Sisterdragon (part time colorist)
User Image

User Image

Our faithful patrons ^_^

User Image

None

User Image

None
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/lucky-dragon-imporium-setting-up-but-come-on-in/t.63382093_1/][img]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/Rieko_Jisou/Banner/affiltag.png[/img][/url]

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Lineart : Naysha Aysha
Templates : SkyDragono
Certs : SkyDragono

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items