Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Yes, yes they do, heh. emotion_bigheart

Fluffy Pup

A detail on Dair that I really really like is his rune glow, I love how it looks behind his leafy ribbon, it makes me think of a foggy, misty forest. * u * His overall color scheme is so calming yet spooky and I love it jdsnfjasdjd

Dapper Noob

Logue
A detail on Dair that I really really like is his rune glow, I love how it looks behind his leafy ribbon, it makes me think of a foggy, misty forest. * u * His overall color scheme is so calming yet spooky and I love it jdsnfjasdjd

I absolutely love that description. It's perfect. 😍

Spooky Codger

yessss it's all so good aaah *<*

and now it's time to
make an avatar, oh yeahhhhhh lets see how much stuff i need to buy for this

Dapper Entrepreneur

FallenSiren
* A * CONGRATS SUBO!!!!!
part of me is crying because I've been watching ghost adventures and so his eyes are setting me off
THEM VOID EYES THOUGH! And his haaannnddddsssss!! * - *
I've achieved the desired effect emotion_dowant

Good luck making a Dair avatar? Subo? XDD I haven't made one for Laz yet lmao... Gaia never made the right kind of horns...

Fantastic Kitten

I know that feel with the horns. My trolls will never have the right horns... emo
also I can't wait until the day I can flail around looking for Laurel avatar stuff yeeeee

Eloquent Giver

lol... anyone legitimately want to move to hawaii with me? this is an actual question and i trust you guys

Pure-hearted Seraph

OMG Congrats Subo LOOK AT HIS EYEEEEES cool That rune is totally a martini glass!! cheese_whine

Yeeey hurrray! One step closer 8DDD Could I have that uncerted bottle for uuuh gallery purposes pleeeease?

Come winter and snowstorms I will be dreaming of Hawaii :1 If I lived there I would be so paranoid like what if a tsunami sweeps it away xP I just wanna go there and buy a pearl

Spooky Codger

well we have a casual dair at least 8'V!

also god if i didn't have commitments here i would join you in a heartbeat neon :C

Dapper Entrepreneur

Lol that's a cute Dair Subo! xd Looks spoopier than the actual one lmao

Okay wait a moment GK!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

NeonMace
lol... anyone legitimately want to move to hawaii with me? this is an actual question and i trust you guys

Give me a room I can stick a bed, computer and three cats, and I'm game. o/

Dapper Entrepreneur

GlassKitteh
Here you go!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, thank you to whoever just gifted the mythrill coin to me. uvu heart

Pure-hearted Seraph

Thaaaanks! emotion_kirakira Off to bed I go, night y'all! heart

Fantastic Kitten

/Rolls all the soul bottles around User Image Anyone up for bowling?

Deathly Darling

i am going to try to get some tags in but i might get distracted and end up watching anime on hulu

it could go either way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces