Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

LAWWWDDDDDDD SO MUCH ACTIVITY IN MY DISAPPEARANCE
I hope everyone has been well! And congrats all of the growths, captures, new owners!
I'm sorry for being so MIA D:

EDIT;;
page topper ok hello everyone ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Hatted Fatcat

HI ODO!~ How are you? o wo

Shapeshifter

Hi Pidge!!
I'm doing good. Getting ready to leave work to go home and start packing to move. Orz. How're you?
CONGRATS ON YOUR ESSENCE/CAPTURE BTW AHHHHHHH heart

Hatted Fatcat

I AAAM, tired. |D That's pretty much it!
Ooooh, good luck with the move! 8D Where are you moving to?

AND THANK YOU AAAH, I'm so excited! emotion_dowant

Spooky Codger

mmm, free ham *<*

hellloooo!!!!

Eloquent Giver

i haven't had time to tag and i'm sorry but hopefully soon!!

Shapeshifter

Pidge;;
Still staying in my current city, but moving places. I got a random assigned roommate at the beginning of the year who is doing illicit dr00gz in our place so I am hopping ships, thankfully I wasn't contracted into my current place so I'm counting my blessings.

I need to read your capture!! Ahhhh feathers/cheetah, such an interesting combo.

Subobo/Neon;;
Evening you two! c:

Deathly Darling

oh man, that sucks about your roommate, ODO! i'm glad you were able to move out.

Dapper Entrepreneur

Terrible room/housemates plaguing our beloved Labbies, this is unacceptable emotion_donotwant

Hatted Fatcat

emotion_donotwant -SHAKES FIST AT BAD ROOMMATE- I'm glad you got out of there, ODO!

Shapeshifter

Evening kyou and kota!! How're y'all?

And ohh no, who else is having roommate pains?? But thanks everyone! My new place is exponentially better for only $15 more per month for rent!! Very excited, just two more weeks to go. c:

Ravina Loki
Atmadja

TAG! So sorry on this lag "oTL

Eloquent Giver

omg henry was the only one in our group to roll an odd number good job buddy

Deathly Darling

i'm all right, just having a quiet night in!

my roommate isn't the best, but we're graduating soon, so it'll all be irrelevant--

Shapeshifter

Congrats on an impending graduation! I had a big reminiscent moment with some of my friends earlier today, I miss undergrad. TT_TT

Hi neon!

Deathly Darling

thanks! i'm graduating from grad school but it's cartoon school so it doesn't really feel that important LMAO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff