Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Bunny

Just wondering if you guys have talked to CDC about this at all?
-floats in to ride sams donkey-

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

@Ruri: Oh my god, NO! That would be so messed up! He can't get both of the Maza daughters, hahaha. That sneaky fox! Cx

@Sam: We have tried, but have not gotten a response. Without the templates Ruri and I really can't do much of anything.

Invisible Prophet

21,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
@HP: That is the best thing ever. Part of me wants to link every single kuniku to that tree, but that would be horrible.
Goodness...I really have missed this place. I know no one is on here right now to converse with but I still want to drop and hello. I have really missed things here.

I also hear there is some mystery floating about regarding CDC and that no one can contact her...that certainly is scary...I hope everything will be ok soon. (^_^)

Ruthless Sweetheart

Announcement!

Hello everyone. It is my unfortunate task to announce that it is finally time to close Kuniku down. I’ve held off for a while, keeping us on hiatus and hoping that it could be brought back to life, but there has been no word from Come Down Carousel for a long while and so I feel that it is for the best.

It had been a pleasure being a part of Kuniku and I will dearly miss it. I would like to thank every one of our loyal and wonderful owners. You've all been a pleasure to hang around with and I'm sorry it had to turn out this way.

Well, see you around!

-Ruriska

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas